Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It´s not over now...

3 posters

Go down

It´s not over now... Empty It´s not over now...

Post  Foolkiller Mon May 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Foolkiller:

there are different ways to wrestle:

First, you can fight hard and fair to beat your Opponent, but you should show him some Respect.

Second, you can fight hard, but show no Mercy and no Respect.

The first Way ist the Way of the "Normal Wrestlers" and the "Faces", the second Way is the home of the "Heels"!!

During the first Season of Honor!, I have the "pleasure" to fight such a Heel in two of the shows. I lost the first game due to a serious injury, but he didn´t stop his terrible actions when the fight was over and I was helpless. After recovering from my Injuries, I faced him again and this time, I was prepared for his rude actions and wasn´t injured, but unfortunately, I lost again under odd circumstances. This leads me to the only possible conclusion:

BOLT VANDERHUGE - IT IS NOT OVER !!!!

There will be a final Confrontation - the War of Light against Darkness

You can run away from this fight - but you cannot hide yourself from the Wrath of Foolkiller !!

Foolkiller

Back to top Go down

It´s not over now... Empty Re: It´s not over now...

Post  Vanderhuge Fri May 22, 2009 1:31 am

Lee Osmond: Bolt Vanderhuge, can we get a word with you?

Bolt Vanderhuge: If you must.

Lee Osmond: Okay, good. Recently Foolkiller had some strong words for you. He says things aren't settled between the two of you, and he's looking for payback. Do you have a response for him?

Bolt Vanderhuge: Yes, that was kind of amusing to me. This little man says it isn't over? Does he really want another beating that badly? Perhaps if he had provided some competition this wouldn't seem so ridiculous. Now he says I can't hide from his wrath. Maybe he should have brought his wrath with him the first time we fought and he might have saved himself some pain.

But he can say whatever he wants. He's of no concern to me. I fight who I'm paid to fight. If he wants to get back in line for yet another beating, he can take it up with the necessary authorities.

Vanderhuge

Back to top Go down

Post  Foolkiller Thu May 28, 2009 11:39 am

Lee Osmand: "Foolkiller - just a minute please..."

Foolkiller: "No Problem, Lee. What´s the matter?"

Lee Osmand: "It´s about Bolt Vanderhuge and your Feud."

Foolkiller: "Well.... You know, I have some open Business with this so called Wrestler. He beats me twice and I believe, its time for a final Confrontation."

Lee Osmand: "After Vanderhuge´s last Fight - he attacks his Opponent after the match - you came in and made the Save. Why ?"

Foolkiller: "First at all - I will never sit backstage and let a Punishment of a helpless person happend - I can´t do it. And here, in this special case, I made the Save to stop the Punisment and to destroy Vanderhuge and his unworthy Behaviour."

Lee Osmand: "What do you mean?"

Foolkiller: "Vanderhuge tells you he fights only for money - like "pay me and I do anything you want". But he wasn´t payed to attack his Opponent after the match. This Guy is a Liar and unworthy to be a member of Honor! I mean, you can´t be a member of Honor! without having some Honor."

Lee Osmand: "Hard Words,but you cannot..."

Foolkiller: "Listen, Lee. It´s easy. I want Vanderhuge in the Ring and I want to defeat him. This will be a battle like no other battle in the History of Honor! before. And there can be only one winner - Me!

Kelly, I want Vanderhuge in the Ring, whenever you can arrange it - your show - your Rules !

That´s all, Lee."

Lee Osmand: "Thanx for your time, Foolkiller. If this match will take place, it will be very hard. There are two Rivals - none of them will show some mercy."

Last edited by Foolkiller on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Foolkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanderhuge Fri May 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Lee Osmond: I'm here with Bolt Vanderhuge, to get his response to Foolkiller's latest statements. Bolt, Foolkiller had some pretty harsh things to say about you. Any comment?

Bolt Vanderhuge: When he was just asking for another beating, he was amusing. Now he's sticking his nose in my business, which makes him a bit of a nuisance. It seems he hasn't learned the lessons from the previous times we've met. That's unfortunate.

This little man wants to fight me? That's fine, I'll fight him. But only when I'm getting paid for it. Until then, he should stay out of my business, or when we do fight, I won't be as kind to him as I was last time.

Lee Osmond: Foolkiller specifically called you a liar and questioned your honor. What do you have to say about that?

Bolt Vanderhuge: Look, this little man can say whatever he wants. He has a problem with the way I do business? It doesn't concern me. He's in no position to do anything about it.

I get paid to fight people. That's why I'm here. It's really that simple. If my opponents get injured in the process, well, that's just the cost of doing business. They should be better at stopping me.

Lee Osmond: But I think he's referring to your actions after the match is over.

Bolt Vanderhuge: After it's over? The fight's not over until I decide it's over. When I choose to stop the beating, then it's over.

Now I'm done with this, go bother someone else.

Vanderhuge

Back to top Go down

Post  Foolkiller Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:59 am

Lee Osmand: "Foolkiller - please wait a minute - we need a statement..."

Foolkiller: "He did it again - that´s all !! Sad. but true !!"

Lee Osmand: "What will you do ?"

Foolkiller: "I will punish him at the PPV - this will end his Reign of Terror!

And Lee, there is a little Animation on the Titan Tron. It shows what will happen to Vanderhuge:

It´s not over now... M_6a67a1f628b7900e8aaa674d14bdfad8

Bye, Lee. I must prepare myself for the PPV."

Lee Osmand: "Thanx for the statement."

Last edited by Foolkiller on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Foolkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Foolkiller Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:52 pm

Lee Osmand: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we are here live in the Locker Rooms at the great "Pride" PPV. This is the Locker Room of Foolkiller, he is unbelievable angry after the Match against Bolt Vanderhuge. I´m no Prophet, but I believe, this is the last place to be for Referee Sam Jenkins after his controversial Decisions.

Foolkiller, there are nearly 9000 Fans in the Arena and millions of viewer at home. I believe that everybody have seen it. the Referee counts and you were up at nine. What´s your Opinion?"

Foolkiller: "Well, it´s hard to calm down. It was a hard match, but it was an equal match. Both Wrestlers fight tough and then, the Referee makes the Decision and gives the victory to Vanderhuge. Now I can understand what Bret Hart feels when the "Montreal Screwjob" happens..."

Lee Osmand: "Wait a minute !! You can´t be serious with that! You cannot compare the "Montreal Screwjob" with a simple mistake made by the Referee!"

Foolkiller: "Listen Lee: There are only two possibilities of what happend this evening:

First possibility, Sam Jenkins made a horrible mistake and declares Vanderhuge to the Winner at NINE during a "Last Man Standing Match". This could happen - but in this case I know that our GM Kelly will arrange a Re-match, because this decision wasn´t fair.

Second Possibility - Sam Jenkins got the order to make this decision because Kelly wants Vanderhuge to win this match. Maybe Honor needs an Enforcer and Kippo knows the advantages of a wrestler without morale and honor, somebody who wants only as much money as possible - in this case there will be no Re-match.

But this is only my opinion. Maybe you should ask Kelly, Vanderhuge or Jenkins. i have no real answer. I can only say that I am very disappointed about loosing the match without loosing it..."

Lee Osmand: "Thank you, Foolkiller, for this first statement immediately after your Match.""

Foolkiller."No Problem, Lee - we are both professionals. Good Night!"

Lee Osmand: "That´s all for the moment, back to the Show."

Last edited by Foolkiller on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Foolkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  The Almighty Kippo Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:13 am

Just a note- Kippo is a wrestler on the roster....Mr. Kelly is the GM. :-) Love the RP....love the feud! Keep it up guys.

The Almighty Kippo
Admin

https://honorwrestling.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Foolkiller Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:30 am

Lee Osmand: „ Welcome to a special Interview direct from the Training Gym of Foolkiller.

There are still some unsolved Issues between Foolkiller and Bolt Vanderhuge. At the last show of GLORY!, there was a Tag-Team-Match between Foolkiller and his Partner Kenshiro and the so-called „Evil-Forces“ of Bolt Vanderhuge and Brock Almighty. It was a very good and close match with the better End for Vanderhuge and his Partner. Lets ask Foolkiller for a statement:

Foolkiller, can we interrupt your Training for a short Interview?“

Foolkiller: „Of course you can.“

Lee Osmand: „Foolkiller, you lost the Tag-Team Match at Glory! Together with your new Partner Kenshiro. Can you tell us, what happend?“

Foolkiller: „ Well Lee, first at all this was a hard match but surprisingly, Vanderhuge plays fair. They made some Double-Team-Actions, but this is normal during a Tag-Team-Match. I´ve gambled to recover for a few seconds during the Pinfall, but I was to slow, maybe half a second. S*** happens.“

Lee Osmand: „This means, there are no further complaints form your Side against Bolt Vanderhuge?“

Foolkiller: „Vanderhuge still fights in a way, I could not agree with, but this is his way to wrestle. Even if I don´t like his moves, they are not forbidden.“

Lee Osmand: „ We have a short Video from Glory:“

Bolt Vanderhuge gives the touch to Brock Almighty who enters the ring!
Brock Almighty bounces on the ropes performing a clothesline to the knee lifting Foolkiller
Bolt Vanderhuge bounces on the ropes executing a clothesline to Foolkiller's neck performing a devastating Clothesline & clothesline on the knee back!!
FOOLKILLER IS BLEEDING!!

Donnie: The blood flowing down the face of the Foolkiller as Vanderhuge and Brock Almighty work him over in the corner.

Foolkiller: „This is what I mean: I would not launch such a dangerous Two-on-One-Attack after the Tag. That´s not my style to wrestle – but it is okay. But I hope, that Vanderhuge has no Influence on Brock Almighty.“

Lee Osmand: „ What is with your personal Feud against Bolt Vanderhuge? Is it over or will it continue during this Season of Honor! ?“

Foolkiller: „I stated this before. It´s not over now. I want Vanderhuge in the Ring, One-on-One. Mr Kelly promised me this Match and I believe him.“

Lee Osmand: „Allright, this is a clear Statement. Another Question: What do you think about your Tag-Team-Partner Kenshiro?“

Foolkiller: „He is a really good wrestler. Maybe we can make some more appearances as a Tag-Team. I must ask Mr. Kelly for a match:

Foolkiller and Kenshiro
vs
Bolt Vanderhuge and Sam Jenkings

This would be Judgement-Night!“

Lee Osmand: „Thank you Foolkiller, we see you in the Ring.“

Foolkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Foolkiller Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:35 am

Lee Osmand: " Hello Eyerybody. This is Lee Osmand. We are here at the Headquarter of Honor!, which is now one of the bigger Wrestling Companys. We see it growing and now, we are here to have an Interview with Mr. Kelly, the general Manager. It would only take some Time, because his Secretary told us that Mr. Kelly has a Visitor and... wait a minute, the Office Door opens and we can see the Shakehands between Mr. Kelly and Foolkiller."

The Camera shows the Handshake between Mr. Kelly and Foolkiller, who leaves the Office and walks to the Elevator with a friendly nodding towards Lee Osmand and the Crew.

Lee Osmand: "Mr Kelly, we see Foolkiller leaving your Office. Can you tell us something about the Issues of your Meeting?"

Mr. Kelly: "Well Lee, I can´t tell you all Details of our Conversation, but one Issue was the upcoming End of Foolkillers Contract and the renewal of this Contract, this is the Private One, that´s all to this.

The other Issue is the Feud between Foolkiller and Bolt Vanderhuge. Both Sides are not Happy with the Result of the Last PPV, you remember, Vanderhuge hits the Referee and then, the Referee was too groggy to count the right way, he has forgotten one of the Counts. I believe, there will be a final confrontation and Foolkiller was here to tell me his opinions about this. I don´t know why, but Foolkillerbelieves that Vanderhuge could team-up with Deacon Blood to defeat him. But I will find a Solution and hope, that both Sides will be happy with my way to solve this Problem"

Sorry Lee, but Time is Money and you know, we are a National Wrestling Federation, this means a lot of work to me to keep the Standarts on the high level of Honor!. If there are no further questions I have to work."

Lee Osmand: "Thanks for you time, Mr Kelly."

Foolkiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum