Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deacon Blood's Ministry: Please add for Friday's show.

Go down

Deacon Blood's Ministry:  Please add for Friday's show. Empty Deacon Blood's Ministry: Please add for Friday's show.

Post  DeaconBlood Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Donnie: Alright ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to bring you the very first interview ever with one of our more enigmatic talents here in Honor & Glory! I bring you Deacon Blood!!

suddenly the lights throughout the arena extinguish and all that remains is an eerie red glow illuminating from the backstage area. As the glowing becomes brighter and begins to envelop the crowd, a mist begins to form and through the mist is the silouetted figure of Deacon Blood. Without wasting much time he makes his way to the ring...

Donnie: Now, before we start let me give everyone here a bit of a chronology. You came to H&G as an original member and have thus far found success and defeat in equal parts and all the while have maintained a strict code of silence all the while not even giving so much as a wink, nod, or a smile to other wrestlers or even the fans here. Today, I received a message as soon as I got to the arena stating tonight you were going to break that code of silence!

Deacon lights a cigarette...

Donnie: Deacon why have you decided to finally open up?

Deacon: Blessed are those who shall not want, seeker. I bide my time, watching those around me, observing sinners and saint alike. And I feel the time is nigh for a messenger to arrive.

Donnie: Well the stage is yours what would you like to say?

Deacon: Oh no, I am not the messenger I am the prophet. I am the crier that is shall bare witness!

Donnie: Wait, so if not you than who is it?

Deacon: Come Monday, I shall introduce to everyone an Archangel and together we shall bring spread The Word to all, bringing the Lost Souls of all that stand before us to their knees as the pray for their own fate.

Donnie: Who is it that you are bringing to us?

Deacon: Ahh, patience is a virtue Donnie. But I shall make this promise and I hope that everyone backstage can hear me. May God have mercy upon your souls, because we shall not!

Donnie: So, I take it the The Word isn't 'mercy'.

Deacon:peering into the camera before flicking his cigarette The Word... is PAIN!!!

Donnie: Alright, well, Deacon Blood has just but everyone of Honor and Glory on notice! We'll have to wait to Monday to find out what he has in mind!
DeaconBlood
DeaconBlood

Back to top Go down