Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Ryu Bio

Go down

Dark Ryu Bio Empty Dark Ryu Bio

Post  Ryu Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 am

Wrestler's name: Dark Ryu
Hometown: Japan
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 144lb
Face or Heel: Heel
In ring attire: Blue Karate Gi
Backstage attire: Blue Karate Gi

Trademarks: Too young for a trademark. Currently my Trademarks are either just there till I get the move I want, Trademark "Closer", or they are not high enough level to be a trademark, Modified Full Nelson and Modified Twist of Fate.
Taunts: Ki
Finishers: Currently my finishers are temporary till I actually start training strength or my advanced techniques in inner rage is high enough to have a quality finisher, which ever comes first (probably advanced techniques). I did list what I currently have in Finisher thread.

Background:[/quote]
Ryu the once fighter who desired only to fight the best to advance his power finally has fallen to the evil inside of him. Passing this Evil Ryu state where he still has slight control, Dark Ryu is at the point where he has no control and only desire is to be the only one able to leave a fight on his own free will afterwards. Winning no longer means anything. Causing destruction has filled his heart now.
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Dark Ryu Bio Empty Trademark Update

Post  Ryu Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:13 pm

My 3 moves should be in place by the time the show is processed or whatever.

Ryu's Wrath (Modified Ankle Lock)
Ryu's Cunning (Modified Full Nelson)
Ryu's Fate ( Modified Twist of Fate) ( this move is at 99.8% progress towards level 10 so should be named correctly before the match)
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down