Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derailing The Train

2 posters

Go down

Derailing The Train Empty Derailing The Train

Post  Jim Rival Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:02 pm

-[Jim makes his way out the ring, following a delayed entrance after the pyros. He makes his way into the ring, climbing in through the middle ropes before standing in the middle of the ring. He eggs the crowd on into booing him more as his entrance music continues to play. He finally makes a motion to kill the music, holding up the mic after laughing a bit.]-

Jim Rival: You all heard that right? That what music is, not this funk garbage that has died long ago. Wrong, and each and every single on of you fans are wrong as well. Wrong to think I am going to lose to such crap.

-[Points to the top seats]-

Jim Rival: People in the cheap seats, WRONG!
Jim Rival: You people, sitting here in the front. WRONG!

-[He climbs out of the ring, getting into a kids face]-

Jim Rival: I bet you think I was going to lose also, thinking you will dance all to the crap they listen to. YOU'RE WRONG!

-[Climbs back into the ring. Yelling 'Wrong' several times before standing up and looking around the arena.]-

Jim Rival: I will put an end to this garbage...and if you think that will not happen...

-[Picks up a 2x4 from the corner, using it to point at the Titantron.]-

Jim Rival: Here is a special video message.

-[Jim drops the mic, his entrance music playing loudly again as he taunted all the spectators.]-
Jim Rival
Jim Rival

Back to top Go down

Derailing The Train Empty Re: Derailing The Train

Post  Revan Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 pm

*Grand Master Revan is then seen backstage, inside of the locker rooms looking and hearing what Rival was saying. His announcement was soo annoying, Revan narrowed his eyes and said to himself while he sighed*

Grand Master Revan: This guy is gonna get himself smothered if he continues acting like that

*Revan grabs his kodachi and leaves the locker room as the feed goes dark*
Revan
Revan

http://www.myspace.com/the_guardian_of_twilight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum