Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reggie Mantle is here

Go down

Reggie Mantle is here Empty Reggie Mantle is here

Post  Reggie Mantle Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:57 pm

*Backstage. The camera crew is seen racing around getting things set-up for the show. People with headsets and walkie-talkies are frantically running-around, trying to get everything in order for the show. There's a bunch of yelling and screaming and even a little bit of cursing. Everyone is moving at a break-neck pace, trying desperately to please Honor! General Manager, The Mr. Kelly.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, funky disco music starts playing. Disco lights go off. Everyone back stage is suddenly quiet and they stop moving. They look around at each other, trying to figure out what exactly is going on. Suddenly, a door bursts open and they all turn their heads toward it.

Out of the door steps the lovely valet of Reggie Mantle, the blonde and beautiful Stacy Maxim. She steps out of the door and starts shaking her hips to the music. Everybody keeps staring, wondering what the hell is going on with the music playing out of nowhere and Stacy Maxim standing next to the door.

Then, moments later, Reggie Mantle slowly struts out of the door. He gets out and starts dancing with Stacy Maxim, booty-bumping, thumb-pointing, and finger-poking in the air, as the backstage crew continues to watch in confusion. They slowly dance the back of the arena until they run into one of the backstage crew. Reggie Mantle dances into him.*

REGGIE MANTLE: Hey, what's up, my main man?!?! Reggie Mantle is here and I'm just trying to have some good times and spread the good times with everyone else. I'm here for the show. Now if you could kindly point me to my locker room, we could get on with it.

*The backstage crew-man continues to stare at Mantle in confusion and points down the hall.*

REGGIE MANTLE: Thanks, man.

*Suddenly, the music stops and the lights go back to normal. Reggie and Stacy stop dancing and they walk down the hall in the direction of their locker room. The crew member continues to look at them in confusion.*

Reggie Mantle

Back to top Go down