Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BDD has arrived

Go down

BDD has arrived Empty BDD has arrived

Post  Big Daddy Darkenliet Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 pm

It is early morning, the sun is barely up and a old battered looking Ford Capri pulls up into the Parking lot of the currently deserted ‘Honour’ Arena. The Clash is blaring out at massive levels of decibels. The screens outside is still flickering on and off from the last show its not been updated yet for tonight’s.
A security guard sees and hears the car arrive and makes his way towards the vehicle,
“ Hey man you can park there, this is private property.” The guard pulls up his britches and stands to his full height, the guy is quite a tall man well over 6’ tall and well built.
The car engine shuts off and the music stops but nothing else happens for a few moments, the guard looks annoyed now and storms over hand on his baton.
The car door opens and a huge man unfolds himself from the car it’s a wonder how he even fitted in there. He looks at the security guard who is looking up at him in shock.
In a strong London accent the huge behemoth speaks to the guard,
“ah you must be the valet parking; pal” He throws him the keys and walks toward the entrance. The guard splutters incoherently for a few moments, and then recovers some composure.
“This is private property and the arena doesn’t open to the public for another 6 hours”The man continues to walk away toward the arena doors ignoring the guard.
The guard pull out his baton and strides after the huge man.
“That’s it sir, I do not wish to use force but...”The behemoth spins round faster than expected and the guard stumbles backwards, he grabs the baton and breaks it in half over his knee, then drops it to the floor.
“Listen here and listen good little man , I’ve been patient so far but you are really starting to irritate me rent a cop, my name is BDD and I have an appointment with the general manager today so came early to check the place out, so unless you want to feel the queens cruelty i suggest you get lost”The guard needs no reminding and flees away toward the security office. BDD continues the main entrance and is allowed into the building with no further problems.
Big Daddy Darkenliet
Big Daddy Darkenliet

Back to top Go down

BDD has arrived Empty Re: BDD has arrived

Post  Big Daddy Darkenliet Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Mr Kelly comes out onto the ramp at the start of the show;
“ladies and gentlemen, we have a surprise for you tonight, it is something that I am proud of and think you will all approve, well apart from those backstage who think they have had an easy ride lately, this federation is called Honour for a reason, we are about great wrestling and virtues of such I am proud to introduce to you my newest signing, a huge man in fact and reputation. Some of you may have heard of him, some may have not, without further ado please give a warm welcome to Honours newest Superstar”
He opens his arms to the entrance ramp indicating the curtains and steps to one side a huge grin on his face.
‘Guns of Brixton’ by the Clash explodes into the arena the ground is shaking with the base. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiQoq-wqZxg#
Mr Kelly yells over the music into the mike;
“Please welcome from London, UK. Standing 6'9 and weighing in at 550lbs; the man mountain himself BIG- DADDY- DARKENLIET.”
The crowd seems hushed for a while, then through the curtains burst’s the massive form of BDD,
wearing a sparkling cloak and a large gold top hat. He opens his up his cloak to display a huge union jack with his huge torso sporting an official ‘Honour’ T shirt.
The Crowd explodes into a roar, the music almost drowned out by the cheers.
He makes his way down the ramp tagging the crowd, hugging, shaking hands, he stops halfway down and see’s a few fans in wheel chairs with British Flags, he physically steps over the railings and makes his way across the fans are going wild patting him and shaking his hands.
Security follows trying to keep the fans at bay.
He hugs and tags all the kids in the area then signals to security to open a path, he points to the fans and signals to the staff to get the others and leads them all to ringside kicking the safety barrier out the way re arranging with his bulk a new ringside.
The astonished crowd explode into a new roaring cheer
BDD is passed a mike he rolls into the ring and stands up, BDD slaps his belly and does the fat boy shuffle, bashing out some old school 80's dance moves.
The crowd don’t know whether to cheer or laugh. BDD waves to lower the music, but crowd is still roaring.
“woah, woah, woah, I wasn’t sure what sort of reception I’d receive here tonight, but it seems pretty clear that I’ve come to the right place tonight.”
Cheers magnify
“Well if not to state the obvious, I am here in my new home the Honour Arena, and this welcome is amazing, thank you”
Chants start, BDD, BDD, BDD.
“it’s an honour to be here in this great fed, I have always prided myself on pure wrestling and this place is all about Pure wrestling, no circus acts, no ghosts or ghoulish just a fed with wrestlers, i am sure there are some exceptions but they can be dealt with in due course, I would also like to say thank you to a couple of people, firstly Mr Kelly for giving me this opportunity but also to an old friend of mine Menonite for suggesting me. I also would like to apologise to British Beef and his friends as I stole some of your flag bearers tonight.”
Massive cheers explode again and Mr Kelly is clapping.
“I hope I can do for you great fans what youve done for me tonight, and I will do my best to live up to expectations, I am BDD , We are Honour wrestling and thank you all”
‘Guns of Brixton’ by the Clash explodes into the arena the ground is shaking with the base. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiQoq-wqZxg#
BDD drops the mike and makes his way backstage the crowd, hugging, shaking hands,
Big Daddy Darkenliet
Big Daddy Darkenliet

Back to top Go down