Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good Times Go National

Go down

The Good Times Go National Empty The Good Times Go National

Post  Reggie Mantle Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:22 pm

*Music hits. It's "Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now." That can only mean one thing. The impending arrival of the one and only Reggie Mantle. The sexy and sultry Stacy Maxim chasses her way out of the entrance first, shaking next to the entrance waiting for Reggie Mantle to appear... when he finally does. The two dance along with each other down the aisle to the music and the crowd can't help but get up off of their feet and do the same. Finally, the two get into the ring and Reggie Mantle grabs a mic.

Reggie Mantle: I've been here at Honor! for a long time now. I've seen this company grow from a small local federation to a big time national federation. I remember back when I signed and the Almighty said, "Hey, Reggie. You're a star. I've got a spot for you. I'll give you all the money. All the glory. All the fame. All the women in the world you want if you sign with me."

And you know what I said to him? I told him, "Hey, I just wanna have good times, man."

*Reggie pauses and looks around, the crowd is still dancing even though there's still no music playing. Stacy stands in the corner of the ring, quietly shaking her bum to the music in her head.*

Reggie Mantle: And that's exactly what I've been having since I've gotten here. You see, this is what you, the fans want. You want to have good times the same way I do. You want to know what it's like to say, "Feels good, man!" And every time I step into this ring and when I make a fool of my opponent, whether it's with my amazing wrestling ability, my amazing dance moves or my amazing dance partner...

*Reggie turns points at Stacy, who does a shimmy in response. The crowd cheers.*

Reggie Mantle: It doesn't matter, because Reggie Mantle has arrived and he's here to keep the funk alive.

But what surprised me most was not that the good times were spreading across this fed. What surprised me was how quickly the funk became the calling card for this fed. And it's odd that I ran into someone who has the same MO as I do. You see, Funk Flash, he's a funky cat. What can I say? Here's a guy who understands what it means to have a good time. Here's a guy who understands what it means to feel good. Here's a guy who understands what it means to be one... with the funk.

Now I'm gonna keep hustling and dancing and jiving my way in and out of this ring, back and forth, up and down that aisle and there's nothing you can do to stop the funk. So this goes out to every wrestler out there in the locker rooms. You're gonna have good times like Funk Flash and I always do or you're simply going to find out what it feels like when you get run over... by a Love Train. Oh yeah!!!!!

*Reggie drops the mic and Stacy dances over to him. Reggie's music hits and the two of them start dancing in the middle of the ring. The crowd continues to dance to the music.*

Reggie Mantle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum