Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The final battle

2 posters

Go down

The final battle Empty The final battle

Post  lightning Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Lochlyn “Lightning” O’Leary jumps into view and strikes a heroic pose as the camera focuses on him. Lightning slowly turns to face the camera with a smile.

Lightning: Cypher, it is time we end this. We will finally have our titanic final confrontation. The evil criminal mastermind against the heroic defender of the weak. All of your tricks and schemes have been foiled and now it is left to just you and me. In the end, I expect no mercy from you…after all you are the villain…but rest assured that when I defeat you, it will be final. Now I have only one request. I ask that like all good villains you spend the first several moments of our battle gloating over how you will be triumphant and will rule the world and, of course, detailing your entire plot. Really, you have to do it anyway…it’s evil villain 101 stuff here. That, my nemesis, is the only way my victory can be climactic and final.

Lightning once again strikes his heroic pose and then leaps off screen.

lightning

Back to top Go down

The final battle Empty Re: The final battle

Post  Cypher Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:42 pm

*Music turns on. Smoke fulfills the arena. Cypher comes out and make his way to the ring. Surroundet from his creepy aura.*

Standing in middle of the ring, he begins: "I´ve never expect to say this, Lightning...but...you´re right. This will be the final. This will remove all doubts. All doubts about that you´re nothing more than a cowarding 'gobshite'. The last few weeks all what you do was to hide behind several Tag Partners. At last we both know there is no one left to hide. Now you are alone. No one will save you when the dark side overwhelms you. This will be the end...YOUR END!

*Cypher drops the mic and stares at the ground while the lights go out*

Cypher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum