Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violent Confessions

2 posters

Go down

Violent Confessions Empty Violent Confessions

Post  Jim Rival Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 am

-[Jim makes way out to the ring, walking to the corner to grab a mic and yelling to cut his music]-

Jim Rival: Last week, every single one of you morons saw me and my randomly picked partner beat and bloody those two who 'Eat, breathe and live funk.' (Mocking Tone)
Jim Rival: Reggie, Flash. I not only beat you in that tag match but also I beat you both to a damn mess by myself, one on one.
Jim Rival: I want you two to get your asses out here and say to my face that funk is dead, its the damn truth and I want to hear it out of your own damn mouths.
Jim Rival: ...and you don't say it, I will break you...and make them wire your jaws shut so we will never have to listen to your annoying voices and suffer from that horrible so called style.

-[Jim leans on the top rope looking to the entrance ramp waiting a response]-
Jim Rival
Jim Rival

Back to top Go down

Violent Confessions Empty Re: Violent Confessions

Post  Reggie Mantle Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:52 am

*"Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now" hits the arena speakers. The crowd gets up out of their seats and onto their feet. Reggie Mantle and Stacy Maxim dance out of the back and start dancing on the entrance ramp as Jim Rival watches from the ring. Finally, the music stops and Reggie begins to speak into a mic he carried out with him.*

Reggie Mantle: Jim, you just don't get it, do you? You can't stop a movement once it's been started. The power of the music is too strong. You can stand there in the ring and brood and whine and complain and babble on and on about how you're a demon from hell and how you're gonna kill everybody but it simply doesn't matter, pal. You see, when you're a highly-trained athlete like me but an athlete like me that knows how to get down, well, you can do anything, baby. There's plenty of room on the Funk Express. All you gotta do is jump on the bandwagon. And if you're not a believer, after tonight, you'll be more of a believer in the power... of the music. Of the dance. Of the funk. Oh yeah!

*The music hits again and Reggie and Stacy start dancing it up. They dance for awhile to the crowd's amusement and then dance off the stage and to the back.*

Reggie Mantle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum