Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mecwarrior´s comeback

Go down

Mecwarrior´s comeback Empty Mecwarrior´s comeback

Post  Mecwarrior Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:19 pm

Mecwarrior walks to the ramp down to into the ring while his entrance music Emerson Lake & Powell´s Touch And Go is played.

People is waitong for what Mecwarrior is going to say...

-I came here a long way from Vaasa, Finland. You might have noticed that I have been away from the big cards for a long time but don´t think that I have been just sleeping at my bed... no no no! Soon you will be seeing a totally NEW Mecwarrior!

People is making some low noise applauses...

-You know, last season I won the appreciated Honor! Prestige championship title but on my latest title fight I was forced to defend my title although I had a high temperature, broken ankle and bruised arm! In every case I was the better wrestler that night in that very special ring.

People is shouting their "booes" for Mecwarrior...

-SHUT UP! You unemployed latinos, SHUT UP when the real champion is speaking! After the referee judged me - UNFAIRLY - to lose that fight and to lose my belt I decided to leave this all fucking business! I went back to my home country. I went back to my civil work as a teacher for teenagers at a local high school. I was happy...

People is waiting almost quietly...and Mecwarrior is looking around sharply...

-But, I felt that there is much left inside me. That was the fighter´s attitude! I felt like I had cheated all my fans, my family and all people in Honor! when I had left the building.

People is making some applauses...

-I had much personal problems, I smoke, I had alcohol abuse, split with my girlfriend and even I thought to commit a suicide but all time the fighter´s attitude became STRONGER and STRONGER inside me!

Mecwarrior lets again his eyes to go around the arena...

-I started to train myself again in top shape. I had been out of the ring almost a year so it wasn´t easy but I knew that I still have much to achieve and I do want to lift Honor! to a totally new level!

People is giving bigger hand for Mecwarrior...

-I made myself much more powerful, much more quicker and much more technical wrestler that I used to be. Shortly to say, MUCH MORE DANGEROUS wrestler for all my opponents.

Mecwarrior is taking some walking steps around the ring and waiting for the right moment to speak again...

-I done some house shows and now -FINALLY- I´m back with 6 wins at those house shows! I´m ready for a new success! I´m ready for new challenges! I´m ready to offer you only high level matches here in Honor!!

Mecwarrior is listening the noisy applauces...until he is finishing his appearance:

-I have only one message for you all: KEEP YOUR HEAD UP; THE NEW MECWARRIOR HAS COME BACK IN THIS HONOR! HOUSE!!!

Mecwarrior´s song start to sound again while Mecwarrior drops his microphone and leaves the ring to walk back in backstage.

Mecwarrior

Back to top Go down

Mecwarrior´s comeback Empty Re: Mecwarrior´s comeback

Post  Mecwarrior Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Cameraman with the interviewer come to visit at Mecwarrior´s locker room...

-Knock knock... Hello Mr. Mecwarrior, it´s nice to see you again after a long break!

-Yes, same to you too. It´s great to be back here. I feel soooouu GRRRREAT!, says Mecwarrior.

-You asked us to visit here by saying that you would have still one more very important message for all people at Honor!...

-Yeah, that´s right. Look at my muscles. Look at my biceps. Look at my thighs. Look at my whole body! CAN U SEE THE DIFFERENCE?, Mecwarrior asks while showing his oiled muscular body while wearing only his black wrestling boxers.

Mecwarrior stares directly to the camera and points his finger to the camera

-CAN U SEE THE DIFFERENCE TO THE FORMER MECWARRIOR? These muscles have been build to bring some PAIN here...no no no, not just SOME pain, these muscles have come here to deliver MUCH PAIN!!! shouts Mecwarrior while the audience starts to hurray and clap their hands.

-Krhm, I know that I have been away for a long time and that´s why I am ready to make my duties to get back my SUPERSTAR status. I want to give a possibility to anyone with anykind of match...it doesn´t matter whether it will be a one-on-one match or will it be a triple threat match. It doesn´t matter whether it will be hardcore or first blood match. It doesn´t matter whether it will be tag team match or submission match...

Mecwarrior claps his chest and continues...

-I´m ready for everything. I´m ready to BRING THE PAIN!

I WANT TO FIGHT RIGHT NOW AND RIGHT HERE!

Simultaneously Mecwarrior drops his microphone and leaves the room by going to look for his first victim. Cameraman and the interviewer stay at the room confused.

Mecwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Mecwarrior Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:34 pm

Anybody to start a feud against me? And to start to make some rp about it here?

Mecwarrior

Back to top Go down

Mecwarrior´s comeback Empty Mecwarrior after his victory over Pip Slaktarkungen

Post  Mecwarrior Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Mecwarrior makes his way to the ring with his theme music blaring and the crowd cheering wildly. He jumps atop each corner and basks in the adulation of the crowd. He finally stands in the center of the ring and waits for the crowd to quiet and begins to speak.

-Hey all my MEC-ARMY members! Some days ago you were allowed to see what I promised you to see. I had a match against...khmm...some boy, it doesn´t even matter who it was...some Pip Slaktarkungen. As I earlier promised here is a NEW SHERIFF in the town; the new MECWARRIOR! I dominated that fucking fight! I put Pip down for a count in total 9 times. Can U imagine NINE times!

Mecwarrior waits for audience´s reaction.

-When I came to this special ring, I called you as MEC-ARMY members! YES! What a great name for my fans! You know, I am a real warrior, I´m ready to beat anybody, anytime in anykind of match to reach my goal as the undisputed heavyweight champion here at HONOR!!

From now on, all MEC-ARMY member will have a common habit to do when ever I´m walking into the ring or doing whatever.

Mecwarrior is letting his eyes to go through the audience while it is cheering!

-You know guys, because I´m a special wrestler, also my fans have to do something special! Not just cheer to me but also show the RESPECT! From now on each of MEC-ARMY member will always lift ones right fist up to hit the air and the left fist in front of the mouth while shouting "HONK, HONK, HONK"!

Mild "HONK"s are heard from the audience

-WHAT? I didn´t hear anything!!!

Mecwarrior sees many more hands lifting up and some "HONK"-choirs starting...

-One more time, let´s practise with me; one-two-three: "HONK, HONK, HONK", Mecwarrior shows how to do it.

-Nice. Just keep in your minds that While belonging in MEC-ARMY you, guys, belong in the team of the future champion, the MECWARRIOR.

Mecwarrior drops the microphone and leaves from the ring with loud "HONK, HONK" -choir and more than thousand right arms raised in the air.

Mecwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down