Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How you doin' Imma

Go down

How you doin' Imma Empty How you doin' Imma

Post  lightning Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Lochlyn “Lightning” O’Leary makes his way to the ring with his theme music blaring and the crowd cheering wildly. He jumps atop each corner and basks in the adulation of the crowd. He finally stands in the center of the ring and waits for the crowd to quiet and begins to speak.

Lightning: This is what I like. The cheers of the crowd. The sense of excitement. That feeling of…electricity…in the air. I just want to say how excited I am about everything that has happened to me since coming here to Honor! This has been the greatest experience of my life. And then, last week at Glory I get a shot at a title. And to be completely honest with you, I don’t get it. Immacolota is a great champion and a very skilled wrestler, but why is everyone so scared of her. She is a perfectly lovely lady. Sure, she can come off as a bit frosty, but that is to be expected. After all, she is the only woman in this place. I think she just needs to be shown a little…companionship. So Immacolota, I am extending this olive branch of sorts to you. To paraphrase a line from one of my favorite movies: You’re not bad, you’re just drawn that way. I’ll be waiting to hear from you.

Lightning waves to the crowd again, hands the microphone to a ringside attendant and heads to the back.

lightning

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum