Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Dreams

Go down

Broken Dreams Empty Broken Dreams

Post  Jim Rival Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:18 am

-[Jim makes his way down to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and picking up the mic as he rose to his feet. A long, vicious smile is on his face as his music finally dies out and he speaks into the mic]-

Jim Rival: This past Honor I wanted to make it loud and clear to Mr Kelly and everyone else in the back locker room that I am back in top form, and ready to make another impact. I did just that with Lucky John, who has to change his name after I finished him and his career. I made sure he will never forget me when I broke that mans neck, sending a point that I back with a new aggression and a new focus. The Prestige Championship.

Jim Rival: Mr Kelly I know you are back there and I know damn well you can hear me so I ask for one thing and that is a shot at that belt around my good friends waist. I am championship material just like she is and I want to show everyone else back in that locker room how a real match for the belt should be.
Jim Rival
Jim Rival

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum