Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Situation-Report

Go down

A Situation-Report Empty A Situation-Report

Post  Foolkiller Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:34 am

Lee Osmand:

“Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen. We are here in the Locker Rooms of the Wrestling Arena, the end of the latest Show of Honor was just a few Minutes ago. We are here to meet Foolkiller for an Interview.

Foolkiller, first at all, thank you for your time. It has been a long time since we have met. This was before your final Confrontation with Bolt Vanderhuge. Please tell us, what happened since this Date.”

Foolkiller:

“Hello Lee, welcome Fans. As you know, a lot of things happened since we met last time. I had a very good dialogue with Mr. Kelly. He told me about his future plans for Honor! And I must tell you, that we totally agree with the future direction of Honor!. Short after this was the great PPV which brought us the final Confrontaion with Bolt Vanderhuge and this time, without any intervention from outside the Ring, I could defeat Vanderhuge.”

Lee Osmand:

“Bolt Vanderhuge has left Honor! What´s your opinion about his reasons?”

Foolkiller:

“I believe he left Honor! because he cannot do “his wrestling-style”. As I stated before, you can wrestle fair or unfair, and Bolt was a very unfair wrestler. I am still convinced that Bolt bought Referee Sam Jenkins for the Last Man Standing-Match, but at the End, there will always a victory for the fair wrestlers. But it´s sad for me, that he influenced some other Wrestlers like Deacon Blood, who had left Honor!, too”

Lee Osmand:

“This means, you are satisfied ith the actual situation at Honor! ?”

Foolkiller:

“Absolutely Lee. We have a great Roster for the Shows and at the Moment, there are no foul eggs inside Honor!. The Shows are great, the Matches are hard, but fair and I believe one thing:

Honor will be one of the top three Federations in the World”

Lee Osmand:

“Thank you for this Statement”

Foolkiller

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum