Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Opportunities

Go down

Open Opportunities Empty Open Opportunities

Post  Jim Rival Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:52 am

-[Jim makes his way to the ring with a mic in hand and a long, sly smile on his face. Climbing through the second rope he makes a cut throat sign to kill the music.]-

Jim Rival: As everyone knows I been trying almost week after week, trying to win the title from Immacolata. Of course every time I come up short, lets face it. I want to issue a...proposal. A be all end all for that title and he is how it will work. Immacolata, I want one more shot at that belt and I have only two stipulations. One, it will be a no disqualification match. No holds barred we pull out all the stops. Two...

-[Jim can't help but laugh a little, looking to the crowd a bit before back up the ramp]-

Jim Rival: Two will be this. If I do not win that title from you, I will never challenge you for that belt as long as it is strapped around your waist. If I win that title well, you have to go out on a date with me. Oh don't worry, don't worry I already have this great place in mind.

-[Jim pulls out a menu from his back pocket and unfolds it, looking through it as he talks]-

Jim Rival: Trust me you won't be disappointed I mean they have some good food here, you should take a look at this I know they got something you like. But anyway!

-[Jim tosses the menu to the ground and leans on the ropes with a smirk]-

Jim Rival: What do you got to say? It's win-win for you no matter how you look at it.
Jim Rival
Jim Rival

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum