Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The vixen responds

2 posters

Go down

The vixen responds Empty The vixen responds

Post  Immacolata Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Immacolata steps out from backstage as "Prayer" breaks out over the arena. She is holding the Prestige Championship over her shoulder and she nearly seems happy, which does not seem to make anyone comfortable. When she enters the ring, the referee retreats to the far corner and seems to contemplate whether or not he should jump out of it. She lifts the microphone she brought from backstage to her mouth as she looks over the audience.

Immacolata: If any of you pay any kind of attention to what is happening around here, you know that Rival and I have been invited to a Pure Championship match.

This time, she really does smile.

Immacolata: And I'm jumping on this opportunity. If the Big Daddy wants a concussion that bad, I'll be happy to oblige. If he wants to throw Rival into the mix, I'll be even happier. Our last match was not enough of a lesson for thinking that I would go on a date with anybody. I fail to understand why anyone would want to be around me when I have access to a fork and a knife, or secluded in a dark theater room. I have no patience for masochists, but I'll give them what they want. Now, there is other business that brings me out here.

She lifts her Prestige title in the air and looks at it for a moment.

Immacolata: This concerns all of my challengers: I am extremely disappointed in you. How long have I held this title now? I do not even count anymore. I've certainly brought prestige to this championship, as I set out to do. The fact that the Pure Champion wants a piece of me is proof of that. However, I am disappointed that no one has managed to beat me by now. Sure, it means I'm good, but what happens to someone who wins all the time? That person starts to get complacent and stops progressing, which is why I am ecstatic at the thought of meeting Big Daddy in a match. He has a lot more experience than I do and, for once, I might really be facing defeat. I could not ask for anything better. I will either hold two titles, or I will be forced to see that I can do much better.

She walks to the edge of the ring, as if she is done, but she suddenly stops.

Immacolata: Oh, and one more thing. For the simpletons who think that I am a "classy lady" or anything of the kind...

She makes her way over to the referee, who looks around for help, but too late.

Immacolata hits the referee in the stomach with her right knee and then kicks his lowered chin with her left knee
before wrapping her hand around the referee's face and driving his head backwards into the mat executing a devastating Incantatrix's Spell!!

She picks the microphone and her championship back up.

Immacolata: There are enough concussions to go around.

Immacolata

Back to top Go down

The vixen responds Empty Re: The vixen responds

Post  lightning Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Lightning's music blasts and quickly draws Immacolata's attention to the entrance. Lightning steps out to the stage and waves to the crowd and then slowly turns to the ring. With a sly smile, Lightning gives a quick wink and blows a kiss to Immacolata. He pulls a microphone from behind his back and begins to speak.

Lightning: "Immacolata, you look ravishing as usual. I really hope you watched my match on Glory. I did exactly what I said I would do and beat that pompous bag of wind Jim Rival. He won't be bothering you anymore. And, of course, I completely understand you wanting him in that title match. After all, you don't need to worry about him beating you and it should provide some mild amusement seeing him in so deep over his head."

"Now on to my real issue for coming out here tonight. We had a match. I am sure you remember it...I know I'll never forget. I also remember me asking for a rematch. Have I ever got one? No. You want to complain about your challengers not taking you title and not giving you competition? Grant me a title match and you won't have to worry about that anymore."

Lightning once again allows a wide smile to stretch across his face and he winks once more to Immacolata and then holds his hand to his face in the classic "phone" position and mouths the words "call me" and leaves to the back.

lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  Immacolata Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 pm

In her tight red leather wrestling suit, Immacolata certainly seemed to know she was ravishing, and she seemed amused by the wrestler's attitude. When he left, she also made the phone sign with her hand, but then thrusted it in the air, as if she was shoving it in some undisclosed, yet implicit orifice. She looked at the departing challenger with eyes that said he had better bring his best game, and there was probably an expletive to be found in there as well. Obviously, the match could not come soon enough for the Prestige champion.

Immacolata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum