Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucian Thunder Liger addresses Grand Master Revan

Go down

Lucian Thunder Liger addresses Grand Master Revan Empty Lucian Thunder Liger addresses Grand Master Revan

Post  Lucian Thunder Liger Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:11 am

During the last event, the cameras rolled as Thunder hijacked the program to address the audience. The following is a transcript of what was said:

Thunder Liger: " (catcalls and boos)........ Hey Yo!... You know, alot of you fools out there have been talkin'... saying that Thunder doesnt have what it takes here in the LWC... I hear it from you... and I hear it from management.... and.... I hear it in the back. From wrestlers who wouldnt stand a chance with me in the ring... (small cheers, big boos).... Yeah, that's right. I'm talkin about you ... Grand... Master... Revan. (cheers) I hear you in the back, runnin your mouth... talkin big... The only problem is... I've never seen you back it up. You see, to BE the best, you have to... beat the best... And that's me... When you feel the sting of the Liger, then you will understand your place in the food chain... I'll sign any contract they put before me... I'll fight you... out there?... in here?... in the Locker Room?... in the stands?... Your family reunion... You see Grand... Master...? Is that what they call you? You see, I don't talk big wins, I produce big wins. And that's something you can never do... like me (cascading boos!)...(Thunder cups his hand to his ear) Hear that Master? That's for you, not for me...(louder boos and thrown debris) Bring me another Lamb for the slaughter LWC! (Liger drops the mike with a "THUD" and disappears into a smoke screen amidst boos, raining debris, and befuddled announcers.)

Lucian Thunder Liger

Back to top Go down