Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pure Title

Go down

New Pure Title Empty New Pure Title

Post  the shiv Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:01 pm

The Shiv’s entrance music hits and the new Pure Wrestling Champion makes his way to the ring. He is dressed in a plain gray t-shirt and plain khaki pants with the belt firmly around his waist. He climbs into the ring and stands in the very center with his eyes closed. Slowly he raises his arms over his head in a y formation and smoothly turns around in a complete circle allowing every fan in attendance to get a good view of him. He then lowers his arms and pulls a microphone from his back pocket and waits for the crowd to quiet themselves.

The Shiv: Thank you everyone for that wonderful reception. As I have said many times in the past; It is time. I told everyone that I would take this title and I did. Now that I have the title I plan on holding onto it for longer than either of my predecessors. I plan to make this title a symbol of excellence and consistency. I want this title to mean something. I don’t want this title to just be something that someone gets just so they can work towards the next. I want this title to be a title that every wrestler wants to hold to show that they are truly a pure wrestler. “Entertainers” need not apply here. If you are all flash and no substance, this title is not for you. So let this be a warning to all you, I am putting the request out there now to Mr. Kelly: I don’t want my title shots to be decided by some fluke of luck or outside interference. Mr. Kelly I respectfully request that all my title matches be submission matches or last man standing matches. I want to eliminate the chances of some flash in the pan ever holding MY belt. You people deserve more and I plan on giving it to you.”

The Shiv then hands the microphone to a ringside attendant and leaves the ring.

the shiv

Back to top Go down