Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Title Re-match Planning

2 posters

Go down

The Title Re-match Planning Empty The Title Re-match Planning

Post  Revan Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:26 pm

*Its been already three weeks since Revan had lost his title to Able at the PPV, Pride! but when he lost it it didnt even faze him, he was grinning back stage as he looked to the wall with his sword next to him as he laughed a little*

God Master Revan- Haha....hahaha....Hahahahaha!!!! Finally it was about time I got beat in this federation and now that it has happend it time to have even more fun but now that I think about it....I have to think of a way to take the title away from him and get it back and at the same time give a lil payback for those two beats he gave me.

*The Fans started to cheer and roar for him knowing he has a great shot at getting his title back from Able. God Master Revan places his head down to think for a moment and then raises it again as his eyes widen remembering something in the announcement Able gave. Ryu appeared seconds later in the feed and heard what he said about Able, Revan grinning widely finally has an idea on how to beat Able*

Roger Jones- Oh uh.....what is he thinking right now?

Phil Hanson- Hehe if hes thinking what Im thinking then he will get that title back easily

*Before he left the locker room, he pulled out his cell phone and left Mr. Kelly a text msg on asking for his title re-match clause for tonight. God Master Revan puts his cell phone away, grabs his kodachi, Kitetsu Shiro, placing it on his shoulders and leaves the locker room in search for Ryu*

Last edited by Revan on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Revan
Revan

http://www.myspace.com/the_guardian_of_twilight

Back to top Go down

The Title Re-match Planning Empty Re: The Title Re-match Planning

Post  Ryu Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am

Ryu is standing in the hallway at a vending machine. Looking at him, you would think the man is on the brink of losing it. He grabs his Gatorade and walks towards the locker rooms. Mumbling something along the lines of, "Ruining my career ... I hate you ... Damn Able".
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:36 pm

God Master Revan- Hmph...I knew I found you here Dark Ryu or should I call you now Ryu Hoshi?

*Revan smirks as he had now found Ryu while having his sword on his soulder, lowering it down at the table next the locker rooms. He takes off his red leather jacket so that he could breath a little easier and addresses Ryu*

God Master Revan- Alright lets get to the point shall we? You wanna get your revenge on Able for screwing you and ruining you right? Well how about take that chance tonight with me when I get a re-matche for my TV title?

*Revan smiled gently at Ryu as he gives him his proposal on him getting back on Able and at the same time possibly making him one of the good guys*
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Chance to bring down Able? Sounds interesting. What do you have in mind? I've been trying to focus on my skills and not venture down the wrong path again. This sounds like it could be something a good guy wouldn't do but on the other hand tempting to make Able scream.
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:50 pm

God Master Revan- True....I do the unthinkable and the unnexpected when people least expect it while fighting or anything else.....you should know that already Ryu.

Phil Hanson- He Has a point there.

Roger Jones- Wow! Really? [Sarcasm]

Phil Hanson- Hey! Dont be sarcastic, you know its true

God Master Revan- Well Im going to teach you a brand new technique that I invented. If I teach you this you will always do major damage on Able but if my hlp was included you would defenetely hurt him beyond human belief and knock him out. This technique is called the Kusanagi 8 Pronged Gate Seal! As you know every person has energy flowing thru their bodies in a mystical way a human being posses 8 gates of enlightenment. These gates represent many things in the human body and they also represents the 8 elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Ice, Energy, Light and Darkness.

Last edited by Revan on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Revan
Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Ryu looks around and looks at the camera then back to Revan.

Ryu: I think we should take this conversation somewhere a little more private.

Ryu walks over to locker room door and opens it for Revan.

Ryu: After you.

Ryu follows him in and shuts it behind him.
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down