Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre match Brutality

Go down

Pre match Brutality Empty Pre match Brutality

Post  Brutal Brett Havoc Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 pm

(Brett Havoc makes his way into the ring. He snatches the microphone from Sarah Silver)

Brett Havoc: Sorry, toots, but I've got something to say. It's funny, I heard the Shiv out here earlier accusing Mr. Kelly of his actions almost qualifying as dishonorable. You want to talk about dishonorable? The Shiv claims to be a wrestler. If he was truly a wrestler... truly a man of honor, he'd come out here and hand me the title because he knows that he was a beaten man. And it's funny what lows a beaten man will sink to... what excuses a beaten man will use to save face. He went in there to have a wrestling match and got mugged by a common street thug? I won't deny, I have a history of street fighting... I moved from there into bouncing. But, I've dedicated my life to professional wrestling now. Sure, I used my obvious size and strength advantages to beat the Shiv, but to claim he didn't have a wrestling match? Yeah, it ended up being a bloodbath, but that wasn't my original intention. If you look at the film of the match, he got busted open via a DDT... a wrestling move popularized by Jake the Snake Roberts. I guess he wasn't a wrestler though, huh, Shiv? That cut got a little worse with a front Russian Legsweep... wow, a move Jeff Jarrett has used for over a decade. But, I guess he's also not a wrestler, right Shiv? Because he started bleeding from basic moves he's looking for any excuse he can come up with to save face. The only thing I will give you, Shiv, is that I did purposely hit you with a straight right hand to your busted forehead at one point... maybe that was overkill... maybe that wasn't needed. But, what's done is done. Even the move that knocked you out... I hit you with a double underhook piledriver. I've hit that move numerous times in my Honor! career and I've hit people who aren't champions in Honor! and aren't the upper echelon here, like you're supposed to be and you know what? They've gotten up! They've been able to continue! But, I didn't think you were ready for a Brutal Bomb yet and was trying to soften you up a little more. I won't make that mistake tonight. Tonight I go straight for the Brutal Bomb and I guess we'll all hope for the best... hope that you man up and don't just lay on your back and take another "win" despite not being able to leave the ring under you're own power. So, gets your butt out here and may the best man, make that the only man, win.

Brutal Brett Havoc

Back to top Go down