Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage Brutality

Go down

Backstage Brutality Empty Backstage Brutality

Post  Brutal Brett Havoc Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:40 am

(Brutal Brett Havoc sits in the locker room having listened to The Shiv's comments. He's taping up his hands, getting ready for his Last Man Standing, match without honor)

Brett Havoc: Now, Shiv, don't get your panties in a bunch. You made it clear you don't want to be involved in this little war, and you don't have to be. I made this challenge for tonight, not to have anything to do with the Code of Honor... not to have anything to do with your Pure Title... not to have anything to do with anything but determining who is the better man. If that's not enough to bring out the side of you that will do anything to win, you really should retire and go pick another profession! What you don't seem to get is I do respect rules and I do respect this profession and people that are tough enough to be a part of it. Sadly, a lot of the people in the business today are weak little sissies. But, the reason why I'm in this business? To make money! I'm not all about protecting the business and everything like the Future is. I do whatever I can to do that, but this is a job and like with any job I want to make as much money as possible. Do I go into the ring to injure my opponents? No, not usually. Unless I've been paid to do so. Because whenever you have rules like the Code of Honor, you'll have people that want things done, but don't want to break the rules themselves. Me? I view the Code of Honor as a joke. It's been enforced sparingly since Honor! started and if the company doesn't treat it with any respect, I see no reason why I should either. But, now that they are choosing to enforce it, it actually helps me! What are they going to do? Fine me? Suspend me? So what? All it means for me is that there will be more business coming my way... more people afraid to get their hands dirty that will come to me to do their bidding for them. But, that will all come in due time. Tonight, it's just me and you, Shivvie... and this is it. I have no desire to fight you again or to drag you into a war you don't want to be a part of. But, I hope you're still able to bring that killer instinct tonight... that killer instinct you had when you choked me out a couple of weeks ago. I want you at your best, so that the best man truly does win. I'm not going to injure you, but I guarantee that by the time the match is over, you will hurt like hell! Now get out of here and let me get ready for the match.

(Brett Havoc tears off the tape and punches his hand with the taped fist causing a very loud smack, as a smile comes across a face while the camera fades out)

Brutal Brett Havoc

Back to top Go down