Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage after Glory

Go down

Backstage after Glory Empty Backstage after Glory

Post  Brutal Brett Havoc Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 pm

(Brett Havoc comes storming into the locker room following his match against Pure Wrestling Champion, "The Shiv" Tucker Stevens)

Brett Havoc: Ya know what? I was calm earlier... decided to handle my business in the ring and let my actions do the talking and what the *BLEEP* happens?

(Havoc kicks the set of lockers in front of him causing them to fall back into the lockers behind them)

Brett Havoc: I had the match won. But, I didn't have the Shiv beat yet. Sure, he was busted open. But, he'd just countered my offensive attempt, hit me, and I managed to counter his next attempt got him in a double underhook piledriver, and he was unable to get up. It's not like I just beat on him or tried to knock him out. It's not like I hit him with a Brutal Bomb or a Havoc Creation, moves which have been known to knock out my opponents in the past. I hit him with ONE *BLEEP* MOVE and I'm disqualified because he couldn't answer the 10 count?? WHAT THE *BLEEP* IS THAT?? This promotion is supposed to be about honor? Because I was just robbed of the Pure Wrestling Championship! A promotion that is supposed to be so much about honor... so much about in ring product... so much about wrestling, as a sport and not just a form of entertainment... and yet we've suddenly got changes in the rules that promotions have been using for years! And this is supposed to bring back sportsmanship?? Where exactly do we find this Code of Honor? I've yet to see this... and all being dictated by a man who to my knowledge has never stepped foot into a wrestling ring as a competitor and has no true idea of what can happen in there. I hate to break it to you, Mr. Kelly, but injuries are a part of this business! I appreciate you wanting to keep the wrestlers healthy... it's nice that somebody gives a damn about the wrestlers for once, but we chose this profession knowing that injuries were possible... knowing that there might be concussions and maybe even the occasional knock out in our careers. And you knew what you were getting when you signed talents like myself. I'm 6 foot 9 inches and over 300 lbs. and now you're telling me you want me to hit softer or play nice because some of the talent you have here isn't man enough to take it? I think it's time to weed out the talent that doesn't have what it takes to be here... I think it's time to separate the boys from the men. And since you won't do it when handing out contracts, I guess I'll just have to take matters into my own hands. Now get that camera out of here.

(the camera sees Brett Havoc hit the side of the knocked over lockers, leaving a huge dent before the locker room door closes and the camera fades to black)

Brutal Brett Havoc

Back to top Go down