Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anita Armstrong Backstage with Ryu

3 posters

Go down

Anita Armstrong Backstage with Ryu Empty Anita Armstrong Backstage with Ryu

Post  Ryu Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Camera switches to Ryu and Anita Armstrong standing outside the locker room door.

Anita Armstrong: On Monday night, Brutal Brett Havoc attempted a back stage attack on you after the show ended. The beginning of today's show, we showed what happened. Do you have any comments on the altercation?

Ryu: Brutal Brett Havoc is a wrestler who is doing his job and trying to take me out. I'm not really sure what to think about that. With him it's not personal, it's just business. Normally I wouldn't stand in the way of someone and their money but this case seems to be their money is made from trying to beat my skull in. So he will need to be taken care of some how.

Anita Armstrong: You and Able have a past together since the beginning days of this league. Started out as tag partners and close rivals. Now it seems to be nothing but attacks and match interruptions between the two. Now at the next pay per view, there will be a hardcore match for the title. Will there ever be an end to this feud?

Ryu looks at her for a moment, takes the mic from her hand, and looks down for a moment. After a moment of thought, he looks back at her with the mic in her hand then towards the camera.

Ryu: You know Able, she is right we have influenced each others wrestling careers since the beginning of this league. And some point it will end. The end is growing close. I can feel it. And it is going to end with me breaking your ankle.

Ryu hands the mic back to Anita.

Anita Armstrong: Your positive it's going to end with you breaking his ankle? No offense Ryu but he has came out with his hand raised after each match with you. You've yet to beat him one on one.

Ryu: That may be true but there is a difference between Able and me. That difference is my desire to better myself regardless of the early losses. Able has peaked. And soon to be a has been.

Anita Armstrong: Your talking about the current Television Champion?! Your saying he has peaked and will be a has been shortly?

Ryu: He's definitely peaked and he will be a has been once I'm done with him.

Anita Armstrong: That's some crazy prediction you got there. What about your other rival, Brutal Brett Havoc?

Anita Armstrong: You seem to have a loose alliance with Revan at the moment. Can you tell me about that?

Ryu: Revan and I share a common goal although for separate reasons. Revan wants revenge on Able for taking what was his title. I want Able to continue my growth as a wrestler. However after the Pay Per View event coming up, when I win the title, I'm not sure how Revan and I will continue on from then since the title is the main thing Revan wants.

Anita Armstrong: You still are confident your going to beat Able. That's at least the right way to go into a match although the money might be on Able winning yet another battle between you two. That's all the time we have. Thanks Ryu.

Ryu: No problem. Maybe we can discuss it a little further in the locker room.

Camera fades out as Ryu holds the door open for Anita looking a little baffled as why Ryu would want her alone in the locker room.

Last edited by Ryu on Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Anita Armstrong Backstage with Ryu Empty Re: Anita Armstrong Backstage with Ryu

Post  Revan Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 pm

*The feed comes back as it shows Revan behind the wall where Anita and Ryu were. He was showing a wicked grins and laughing a lil as he looked to the side seeing Ryu walk off and and comes from behind Anita. He placed his hand on her shoulder, scaring her a bit and smiles gently as he grabs her microphone*

Grand Master Revan: Well Well...thats news to me...nevertheless I will be at.....Ryu's side to hlp him out. If he is to win the title then so be it. Even if he becomes the champ Im not gonna fight Ryu just yet, he still needs to become stronger and as for me....I'll just sit back and enjoy what will happen....You might see a...."Climatic Finish" when Ryu wins the match

*he starts laughing a bit, giving Anita back the microphone and walks in the direction of Ryu and looks down whispering lowly*

Grand Master Revan: Hmph....its time to work on "that" technique
Revan
Revan

http://www.myspace.com/the_guardian_of_twilight

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Daddy Darkenliet Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:17 pm

BDD is walking past in street clothes but still wearing a union jack top hat which simply makes him look even taller. he see's Anita and Ryu, he watches their interchange and smiles, they do not seem to have noticed him yet.

RYU and Anita seem to startle a bit as they do not seem to have noticed the huge mans approach.

" Well, first things first I am BDD (puts on a daft cowboy cheesy accent) I'm new about these parts, how y'all doing. (back in his distinctive london accent) Ive watched a few of your bouts Ryu not at all bad, and your work back stage is also impressive Anita."

He takes Anitas hand and engulfs it in his massive paw, then kisses the top respectfullly. BDD then offers to shake Ryu's hand......
Big Daddy Darkenliet
Big Daddy Darkenliet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down