Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Glory went off the air

3 posters

Go down

After Glory went off the air Empty After Glory went off the air

Post  Brutal Brett Havoc Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:26 pm

(The Honor logo appears on the screen as we hear a voiceover from Honor! announcer Roger Jones)

Roger: Before we start our show, we take you back to what happened when we went off the air at Glory with the Future Tony Sensation having the microphone in hand after "The Shiv" Tucker Stevens successfully retained the Pure Wrestling Championship by defeating Brett Havoc via choke out.

The Future Tony Sensation: What the ::BLEEP:: is going on around here? I am eliminated from the tag team tournament because I defeated my opponents?? Yeah, I knocked out Kippo... if you haven't noticed that tends to happen every time we get in the ring! Heck, it seems to happen to him whenever he gets into the ring anymore. He's been a walking concussion for the last 2 months, always having his head bandaged up because he's been busted open in one match after another! But, I get punished for that? This crap needs to stop because it's stuff like this that ruins PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING! If Honor wants to be about Sports Entertainment, that's just fine... release me from my contract and I'll go elsewhere. But the Future isn't about to tone down his style because some putz in a suit comes out here and tell him to. It's not fair to the fans who come out to see me wrestle and more importantly it's not fair to me.

(At this point the Shiv walks past the Future on his way back to the locker room. The Future stops speaking for a few seconds and the two exchange looks, until the Shiv makes his way into the back)

The Future Tony Sensation: And don't even get me started on what just happened in the ring. I see Brett Havoc is starting to come around in the ring. So, it's not ok for me to hit somebody hard enough that they can't get up, but putting on holds that cut off blood flow to the brain and forcing them into unconsciousness that way is ok? I've never had anything against sleeper holds, but it's clear that there's a double standard going on here. How is using a hold that is called the Triangle CHOKE sportsman like conduct? And yet The Shiv had his hand raised instead of being disqualified.

(A groggy Brett Havoc makes his way up the aisle and towards the Future. The Future motions him over)

The Future Tony Sensation: Now Brett, in my opinion, like me earlier this evening you just got robbed. What's your opinion on what just happened?

Brutal Brett Havoc: I'm not even totally sure what just happened. I picked up the Shiv for a Brutal Bomb and next thing I know the ref is trying to help me up, the Shiv is nowhere to be found, and I'm told I lost the match.

The Future Tony Sensation: The Shiv hooked you in a triangle and the ref awarded him the match.

Brutal Brett Havoc: WHAT?? Ya know, a couple of weeks ago I would have given you all the credit in the world, Shiv... you caught me... you put me out. But, if I get disqualified for knocking you out there's no way in hell you shouldn't have been DQed for choking me out. And according to Mr. Kelly if you knocked me out or caused an injury the title would change hands. And you choked me unconscious, meaning that I should be the new Pure Wrestling Champion! Now, Mr. Kelly claims to be a man of his word and is so big on enforcing the Code of Honor now, so I guess we'll see on Honor! next week if he is truly a man of Honor and if he does what's right.

The Future Tony Sensation: Like you said, I know before the recent rule changes you would have accepted that the Shiv was the better man here tonight... but with Mr. Kelly's recent changes what he did tonight should have been a clear violation of the Code of Honor. Yet, the Shiv got his hand raised and guys like me and you get disqualified because the Honor wrestlers, and I use that term very loosely, are a bunch of pansies who don't want to get hit. They're entertainers, while guys like me & you are athletes. We came here because we thought Honor! was going to be about bringing the sport back to professional wrestling. We came here thinking it meant that we were going to be treated like athletes that were going to go out there and give our all to put on the best match possible. But, it's obvious that most of the Honor! roster came here because they wanted an easier job... they came here to be protected by this Code of Honor and not have to actually compete. I don't come out to the ring to give anything less than 110% every time out and I find it to be incredibly insulting, not just to me, but to the Honor! fans, that Honor! management is telling us we have to tone down our styles or we will be disqualified in every match. They didn't seem to care about it when they signed us. They didn't seem to care about it when we were putting butts in the seats to help Honor grow past a local federation that was only running in small buildings in the Northeast. But, now, months later, Honor! has gone International and suddenly the Code of Honor is being enforced... suddenly the rules are an issue. It's obvious that Honor! management does whatever it wants based on what suits them best at that moment. But, what they don't have the power to do is hold down real talent. I could lose every match until my contract expires via DQ thanks to the new rules, but the one thing that is clear in every match that I'm in is that I'm a level above every person on the Honor! roster and that is the only thing causing me to get DQed. Same with Brett here. He's pretty much destroyed the Pure Wrestling Champion for 2 matches in a row. He may not have the title right now, but everyone knows it's not because the Shiv is a better wrestler. It's only because management doesn't want him to be the champ. They can keep us from winning matches... they can keep us from winning titles... but they can't keep us from showing our talent and destroying everybody they put us in the ring with. Brett, got anything else to add?

Brett Havoc: Shiv, it's not about the title anymore. We both know I should be champion right now. And we both know that like the Future said, Mr. Kelly isn't going to honor his word and award me the title because they don't want me to be a champion. I'm exactly what Honor! is trying to get away from. I'm a kick::BLEEP:: pro WRESTLER that has the size and strength to do whatever I want... and that they can't control. So, Shiv... this is just me and you. Man to man. Are you a true wrestler or are you just another of the punk ::BLEEP:: that is looking to be protected by the Code of Honor? I knocked you out last week, you choked me out this week. Let's settle this once and for all at the PPV in a Last Man Standing match. Whoever can't answer the 10 count loses. May the best man win.

(Brett Havoc tosses down the microphone as he and the Future make their way to the back)

Brutal Brett Havoc

Back to top Go down

After Glory went off the air Empty Re: After Glory went off the air

Post  Ryu Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 am

Wow. Good RP.
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:27 am

What is Mr Kelly's response going to be?
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Brutal Brett Havoc Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:07 am

Ryu wrote:Wow. Good RP.

Wow, somebody actually read all of that? LOL

Brutal Brett Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Brutal Brett Havoc wrote:
Ryu wrote:Wow. Good RP.

Wow, somebody actually read all of that? LOL

Yep. All of it. Smile

I'd kind of like to know Mr. Kelly's response. Maybe I can post a RP for after Mr Kelly's response. If Mr. Kelly is going to say something along the lines of your shit out of luck, maybe I can either take sides with you and sensation or side with Mr. Kelly since being a submission wrestler, he's decision on hurting someone or making someone pass out with submission move being legal or not affects how my wrestler wrestles. If Mr. Kelly says it is legal way to win, I could side with him and say you guys are just trying to start shit and ruin the honorable wrestling we got going on. Just some ideas.
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  The Future Tony Sensation Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 pm

It looks like we're getting people taking sides. I don't think it was the plan, but it looks like Honor! is going to be divided into Mr. Kelly haters and Mr. Kelly supporters. Unfortunately, there were no Kelly comments on Honor!, so I guess we have to wait for Glory to hear what he says. Whichever way you want to go works for me...
The Future Tony Sensation
The Future Tony Sensation

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:41 pm

The Future Tony Sensation wrote:It looks like we're getting people taking sides. I don't think it was the plan, but it looks like Honor! is going to be divided into Mr. Kelly haters and Mr. Kelly supporters. Unfortunately, there were no Kelly comments on Honor!, so I guess we have to wait for Glory to hear what he says. Whichever way you want to go works for me...

I think I should wait to see what Mr. Kelly's response is going to be. Like I said, if submission moves are legal it's in my wrestlers best interest to take sides with Mr. Kelly against you guys in the little feud. Kind of being like the corporate ass kisser. But if it turns out that submission moves that hurt people or make them pass out is going to be illegal too, I'm in the same boat as you guys and making a stand with you guys as a current champion pissed at the old rules now being enforced.

This might not of been your guys intention of your little RP but it's kind of fun and interesting. A nice way to get an actual story line going. And for there ever to be a story line, there needs to be people on opposing views. In this case Mr Kelly haters and Mr Kelly backers. But it still would need to make sense. My wrestler is all about hurting people with submission moves. It wouldn't make sense for me to back him if hurting people through submission moves is going to be illegal now as well. Same going for other wrestlers that are like mine.

Now Mr. Kelly could also become a hipocrite and say its not ok for tech wrestlers to hurt their opponent through submission moves but let a certain group do it if they are backing him. Say if I would back him and I'm in a match where I hurt someone and force the ref to call the match. Since it would be one of his backers, he could still have it that I would win. But someone else did it, they could lose by disqualification.

So yeah anyways, I'm still stuck on waiting for Mr Kelly's response. Either way Mr Kelly goes we can still get wrestler together to have a feud about it and a story line going. Just his response can dictate which side some wrestlers would better fit.
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down