Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glory of underwear

Go down

Glory of underwear Empty Glory of underwear

Post  Big Daddy Darkenliet Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:22 pm

(actual match entrance)

Guns of Brixton blasts out into the arena the crowd is going wild.....
The announcer tries to yell over the noise.

from the depths camberwell, uk
standing 6'9 and weighing in at 550lbs; the man mountain himself
Big Daddy Darkenliet makes his way to the ring
Wearing a sparkling cloak and white wrestling leotard with the name big daddy on it, a large gold top hat
tagging the crowd from the ramp to the ring, hugging and shaking hands with the fans
bdd roll's into the ring and stands up , he opens up his cloak to display a huge union jack, and his Honour rules T shirt.

BDD removes his top hat and cloak, he passes them to a ringside assistant and indicates for the Mike, one is passed up to him.

"wow, its great to be back here for my third show and once again all of the great Honour fans are giving me a great welcome thank you, but my match tonight is with another newcomer, I admit I know nothing about this guy but his name alone sends shivers down my spine. That said I want you all to give a huge cheer for the new World champion, a great freind of mine and tag team partner Menonite, the man works hard and is relentless in his goals, he has my utmost respect and I hope yours too."

The crowd starts chanting Menonite, BDD , Honour and Glory the chant echo's across the rafters of the arena.

BDD gestures for the crowd to quieten down, and raises the mike again, the noise lulls a little but the undercurrent of cheers still echo's and continues.

"Now I have to admit that when the booker told me about this match I thought it was a practical joke from the locker room for the new guy."

The fans chant rises again to excessive levels.

After a few moments BDD raises the mike again and the crowd lowers the roar slightly.

"But in fact my opponent tonight is a guy called Underpants or underwear or Underwire, and he enters the ring in a panda suit from Disney. Now I have said it before and will say it again I am here in Honour for pure wrestling and the main reason I came was to get away from, supernatural wannabes, gimmics and comedians"

...............Honour, Honour, Honour, BDD, BDD, BDD..............

"That said, I will fight whomever Mr Kelly asks me too and do so as best I can, 110% for you great fans here, so lets get this overwith and come on down panda pants and let the man mountain teach you that Pro-wrestling isn't a joke."

The crowd explode again as the opponants entrance begins.
Big Daddy Darkenliet
Big Daddy Darkenliet

Back to top Go down