Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohh, Mr. Kelly!

Go down

Ohh, Mr. Kelly! Empty Ohh, Mr. Kelly!

Post  the shiv Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 pm

The Shiv comes out to the entrance ramp with no music or introduction at all.

(Insert appropriate commentators remarks here)

The Shiv: MISTER KELLY! It appears we are once more at odds with one another. I truly do not understand this as I am a very easy man to get along with. And yet, you continue to act in a manner that I would almost qualify as dishonorable. Quite ironic, don’t you agree? Ohh, are you confused? Well, maybe this will help to refresh everyone’s memories…

A clip from Honor is shown:

Mr. Kelly: But like I said Brett since it was a championship match, and I do feel terrible about it. This Friday on Glory!, The Shiv will put his Pure Wrestling Title on the line once more against Brutal Brett Havoc. I will even put a stipulation in your favor, Brett. If the Shiv is disqualified for either a knock out or injury, the title WILL change hands.

The Shiv: So, MISTER KELLY, if I am following the current train of events properly, you are rewarding, and possibly even siding with, a man who, by your own admission, has acted in a manner diametrically opposed to what Honor is supposed to be about. I truly hope this “boss” of yours is paying very close attention to what you are doing. Now on to my opponent this evening. Havoc, you don’t realize what you have done, do you? I went into our match expecting a competitive WRESTLING match with a gifted WRESTLER. Instead I got mugged by a common street thug. If you were trying to gain respect, you failed miserably. In fact, any respect I had for you is now gone. If you were trying to create fear, once again, you failed. All you did was create an intense anger that can have only one outlet. That will be the total decimation of you. You really needed to do your homework on this one Havoc. Ask around, I am not someone you want to have as an enemy. Although at this point, I am afraid this warning is coming a little too late for you. I will see you in the ring…and wave goodbye to you as they take you off in the ambulance after-wards.

The Shiv drops the microphone and calmly returns to the back.

the shiv

Back to top Go down