Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you Mr. Kelly

Go down

Thank you Mr. Kelly Empty Thank you Mr. Kelly

Post  the shiv Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 pm

The Shiv steps out to the entrance ramp with the PURE title strapped firmly around his waist. He looks around at the crowd and brings the microphone to his lips.

The Shiv: Thank you Mr. Kelly! In fact, I think everyone here may want to thank you as well. It’s very likely that a lot of the guys in the back will want to thank you too. Let’s get things clear first. When you last heard from me, I said very loudly and very clearly that I did not want to be involved in all of this. I still stand by that statement. I wanted kept out of the situation because I don’t like what I become when I am involved in these personal wars. I become a vicious, dangerous, sinister man that will stop at nothing to totally destroy my opponent. I become a bloodthirsty and sadistic individual that craves the screams and cries of his prey to soothe me. I am a merciless assassin with a one track mind to finish the job before me. Mr. Kelly, thank you for pushing me all the way in. Havoc, you can thank Mr. Kelly as well, for enabling you the opportunity to see life from a hospital bed eating through a straw.

The Shiv drops the microphone and returns to the backstage area.

the shiv

Back to top Go down