Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shiv has issues

Go down

The Shiv has issues Empty The Shiv has issues

Post  the shiv Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:02 pm

The camera focuses on a lone figure sitting on a chair in a dimly lit room. His elbows rest on his knees and his hands are clasped as his head hangs low. He looks up slightly and begins to speak.

The Shiv: I didn’t ask for this. I don’t want this. Yet here I am, thrust in the middle of some war over the fate of wrestling. I signed here with Honor! Because of what I was led to believe it stood for. Respect. Decency. A commitment to doing things the right way. I truly don’t know what this company stands for now.

When I step in that ring it is not personal…generally. This is a business that has lost it’s way, but a business none the less. I pride myself on the fact that, as a rule, I never, ever try to purposely injure someone in that ring. Now there have been exceptions. I will easily grant that. Havoc, in our last match I knew going in that you were not going to hold back. I made the conscious decision to put you out. I knew full well what the consequences of my actions could be, but I was not going to allow you to injure me the way you were hoping to. I fully expected my title to be taken from me, and I would have had no problem looking myself in the mirror if it would have been. Now I have been made an unwilling pawn in this whole issue. I don’t like it.

Sensation, you and I have had our differences in the past, but the one thing I always believed was that you felt the same way I do about the integrity of this business. I am not so sure now. The point that I don’t think you are getting here is the most important point. This code that is being enforced isn’t about stopping us from doing what we do best. The point of the code is to prevent gorillas like Havoc from going around and trying to end careers. You and I both know that you can cause an incredible amount of pain for someone and never get close to injuring them. Since you seem to be so proud of your training of Havoc, maybe he needs a refresher course on that aspect of the sport.

The Shiv lifts his head slightly and looks at the camera .

The Shiv: Now everyone seems to be wanting to pick sides. Not me. The only side I am taking is my own. I am going to continue doing what I do and continue proving that I am one of the best in this business at doing what I do. So Sensation, Mr. Kelly, consider this my warning to leave me out of this conversation from now on.

The camera fades out.

the shiv

Back to top Go down