Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shiv speaks to Korassu

Go down

The Shiv speaks to Korassu Empty The Shiv speaks to Korassu

Post  the shiv Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:04 pm

The camera focuses on “The Shiv” Tucker Stevens sitting quietly in a chair in a small darkened room with a single bare light bulb illuminating him from above. Stevens sits hunched over with his elbows resting on his knees and his hands clasped under his chin. The Shiv looks up slightly and stares intently into the camera.

The Shiv: Korassu, you have surprised me. I truly did not expect to have such an…interesting match with you. If it had not been for the TV time limit we would have been able to see just how good you truly are. You have proven yourself worthy of competing with me in the ring. And now we are on the verge of finding if you are truly worthy of challenging me for this title. Prepare carefully and make all the necessary arrangements for if you survive this you may, once more, get the opportunity to try and take this title from me. But be warned, I do not plan on losing this title, let alone this match. You have earned my respect already, but can you keep it?

The Shiv then motions the camera man away and returns to his silent contemplation.

the shiv

Back to top Go down

The Shiv speaks to Korassu Empty part 2

Post  the shiv Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm

An ear-splitting barrage of machine gun fire explodes over the arena sound system smoothly blending into “Devils Dance” by Mettalica. “The Shiv” Tucker Stevens comes out from the back, dressed for action with the PURE title strapped firmly around his waist. He strides confidently to the ring, smiling to the fans and occasionally reaching out and tousling a young child’s hair. He climbs into the ring and stands in the center and gives a slow turn so every fan can see him with the belt. He takes a microphone from a ring worker and signals to cut the music. He takes a deep breath as he awaits the crowd to quiet slightly.

The Shiv: Good evening everyone. We all have the pleasure of being present for something that may not pass again for quite some time. In case you don’t know what I am talking about, let me refresh your memories. Roll the tape please?

The ending moments of The Shiv and Korassu match is shown with Korassu picking up the win and earning the title match.

The camera focuses back on The Shiv, who is still smiling in the ring. As he looks back up at the camera, his eyes convey a very different emotion than his lips.

The Shiv: That’s right, Korassu has earned my respect and a shot at MY PURE CHAMPIONSHIP BELT. We will now get that final confrontation to decide who gets to keep my title and who is just the first victim. That is right Korassu, I respect you but I do not worry about you. I could have won either of our matches, but have been scouting you out and preparing for whatever you may throw at me. So bring your best to our title match, but don’t be too disappointed when you eventually lose. The Shiv then places the microphone down on the ring apron and leaves the ring.

the shiv

Back to top Go down