Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Havoc speaks

Go down

Havoc speaks Empty Havoc speaks

Post  Brutal Brett Havoc Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:02 am

(Brutal Brett Havoc paces back and forth in front of a row of lockers. He continues pacing, looking down at the floor and begins to speak)

I could come out here screaming and ranting... I could come out here pissed off... I could come out here as a man defeated... a man who talked a big game and when I finally got my shot, my chance at Honor! gold, Ryu Hoshi defeated me to retain his TV Title. I've always said he was a tough competitor and on that night he was the winner. He is not the better man, but he got the victory, so congratulations to him. I am out here right now, and I'm not any of those things. What I am is...

(Brett Havoc stops and looks at the camera and pulls it right up to his face, zooming in on his eyes)

FOCUSED! I've had a few weeks off, but tonight I return to the ring and I have a Pure Wrestling Championship match against "The Shiv." Tonight that title will be mine. Nobody here can stop a focused Brett Havoc or the brutality I shall bring. You thought I was trouble before? Well you ain't seen NOTHING yet!

(Havoc shoves the camera out of his face, causing the cameraman to fall back to the floor. The camera sees Havoc's boots walking out of the picture as the screen fades to black)

Brutal Brett Havoc

Back to top Go down