Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Havoc hits the ring

2 posters

Go down

Brett Havoc hits the ring Empty Brett Havoc hits the ring

Post  Brutal Brett Havoc Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:13 pm

(Brutal Brett Havoc makes his way into the ring. The ring announcer quickly scatters as the intimidating big man enters the ring, tossing the microphone to him on the way out of the ring.)

It seems as if everybody wants to know why I did what I did at Paragon. The speculation has been running wild. People are saying that Able paid me to take out Ryu. People are saying that Ryu paid me to take out Able. I vowed that I would never reveal who pays me to do their dirty work... my business is dependent on people's privacy being kept. But, in this case I will make an exception, for 2 reasons. 1. because the person made it so obvious at Paragon. And 2. because I want anybody who deals with me from this point on to know what will await you if you attempt to pull the same crap that this person did. Yes, Able paid me to take out Ryu. And as I've said in the past, Ryu is one tough son of a ::BLEEP::. No matter what I did, no matter how hard I hit him, he just kept coming. And every time he kept coming, Able kept whining and hagging me... and then Able crossed the line. He went as far as to attack me. So, I did the job I was paid to do. I put Ryu through a table and left him for dead. Able was happy with this and the job was complete. But, there was no way I was going to let Able keep the Television Title, when Ryu is not only clearly the better wrestler, but he is clearly the better man. And I had a message to send to Able and to the Honor! roster... nobody treats me that way and gets away with it. It doesn't matter if you're over 7 feet tall and over 400 lbs, like Able... I can still kick your head off and I can still get you up for the Brutal Bomb.

Now, Ryu, I want you to know it was never personal... I have respect for you and the beatings you can take. And I'm sure you will want a piece of me for Super Brutal Bombing you through a table at Paragon. Well, that's just fine with me. I've never run from a fight. And it just so happens I still have some business to deal with when it comes to you. No, nobody else wants me to take you out... this time I want to take you out! You're now in possession of the Television Title... a title that I want. And I will do whatever it takes to have some Honor! gold around my waist in the near future.

Now, send out tonight's sacrificial lamb and let's get this over with.

(Havoc tosses down the microphone and waits for his opponent to be announced. )

Brutal Brett Havoc

Back to top Go down

Brett Havoc hits the ring Empty Re: Brett Havoc hits the ring

Post  Ryu Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 pm

Ryu's music begins to play.

Ryu makes his way to the ring with the Television Title around his waist. He climbs into the ring and looks at Brutal Brett Havoc then turns to the corner. He climbs up and raises his title up high. Crowd cheers as Ryu walks back to Brutal Brett Havoc and cautiously picks up the mic.

Ryu: Brett Havoc, you have given me numerous Brutal Bombs over the last year. All because of Able paying you to put me through a table. I do have enormous respect for you. I've seen what you can do as well as felt it. I understand everything that has happened in the past is because of money. Which sucks for me being as you've been a pain in the ass to deal with. On the other hand ,you also seemed to have helped me win this title. In fact, this title isn't rightfully mine since you gave both Able and me a Brutal Bomb before putting me on top of Able for the 3 count.

Ryu stares at Brutal Brett Havoc for a moment then turns around walking away from as he speaks.

Ryu: When ever Mr. Kelly wants to set it up, I'll be ready.

Ryu turns back towards Brutal Brett Havoc and walks right in front of him.

Ryu: You and me, for the title.

**** This next part can either be added or dropped from the RP depending on if you (Brett Havoc and GM) like it or not ***

Ryu drops the mic as the same time he kicks Brutal in the midsection. Then grabs his head and performs a Ryu's Fate on the surprised Brett Havoc.

Ryu picks up the mic

Ryu: Nothing personal. Just payment for multiple Brutal Bombs.

**** End of possible RP material depending on the approval of Brett Havoc and GM *****

Ryu walks out of the ring with his title as his music plays.
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down