Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lightning hits the ring.

Go down

lightning hits the ring. Empty lightning hits the ring.

Post  lightning Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am

Lochlyn “Lightning O’Leary leaps from the back stage area and sprints to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and performing a front-roll into a standing position in the center of the ring. He stands heroically with his fists on his hips and a broad smile on his face. He lifts his right arm, and with no other movement, catches a microphone tossed to him by a ringside official.

Lightning: Sweet Pain, I don’t know what the dastardly Vanderhuge has done to you, but I , Lightning, shall set you free of his evil clutches. Vanderhuge, your vile reign of terror ends tonight. Kenshiro and I will make short work of you and again the fresh smell of Honor will once more emanate from these hallowed grounds.

Lightning then does a standing backflip and runs to the turnbuckle facing the ring entrance. In three quick steps he is standing astride the top turnbuckle, once again in his heroic pose, awaiting his foes.

lightning

Back to top Go down