Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watch out for Lightning

2 posters

Go down

Watch out for Lightning Empty Watch out for Lightning

Post  lightning Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Lochlyn “Lightning” O’Leary is in the locker room with “Honor interviewer”. He is moving quickly and bouncing with boundless energy, looking as if he is about to burst from his skin.

“ “ : “Lochlyn, you asked me back here because you wanted to say something. Well now is your chance.

Lochlyn: Thank you, and just call me Lightning. I feel like I have been left to flounder. I made my debut in a less than spectacular fashion, but more than made up for it in my rematch win. Then I get put in some pointless tag match. Well, now I see that in order to get anywhere here in Honor I will need to make my own luck. So let me just say this; Cypher, I am calling you out. I will make my way up the ladder to get to the top. So I will start with you. You are exactly what every hero needs…a villain. So you bring your worst and I will bring my best and we will see who prevails in the end.

Lochlyn smiles for the camera and quickly turns and leaves.

lightning

Back to top Go down

Watch out for Lightning Empty Re: Watch out for Lightning

Post  Cypher Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:44 am

The camera switches into Cypher´s darkened locker room. Cypher sitting with his back to the camera.

Cypher (with calmly dark voice): "Hmmm....Lightning....you call yourself a hero? *laughing* I´m telling you, you´re not a "hero". But it doesn´t matter what you´re thinking about yourself. More importantly is that i will show you what you are. I will show you...and the whole world that you´re nothing more then a selfish and trash talking loser. *short break* You don´t know what you´ll expect. I´ll take you through the darkness, into deep black abysses...you´ll wish, you´ve never call me out. I´m waiting for you...i´m ready...are you?"

Cypher turns his head to the camera, but not showing his face during the camera fades out.

Cypher

Back to top Go down