Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning pleads his case

2 posters

Go down

Lightning pleads his case Empty Lightning pleads his case

Post  lightning Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:41 pm

The entrance music for Lightning O'Leary blasts through the arena speakers and O'Leary bursts from the backstage area and sprints to the ring. He quickly slides under the ropes and leaps to the top turnbuckle a thunderous ovation. He does a backflip to the center of the ring and calls for a microphone.

Lightning: Rival, who in the blue blazes do you think you are? You come out here and think you can just force a lady like Immacolata to go on a date with you. With you? Are you serious? Please stop this before you truly embarrass yourself...more than you already have that is. I have no doubts whatsoever that the beautiful one could easily have defeated you, but you are really not worthy of her effort. That is why I had to take matters into my own hands.

And besides, what better way to gain her undivided attention than to eliminate all the, umm, rivals. So go on back to the schoolyards where you can impress the girls and leave the real women like Immacolata to the only one worthy...me!

lightning

Back to top Go down

Lightning pleads his case Empty Re: Lightning pleads his case

Post  Jim Rival Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:11 am

-[Jim comes out onto the ramp, mic in hand already]-

Jim Rival: You have a lot of balls to stick your nose in my business. Just because you have some sick obsession doesn't mean you can interfere in MY match. For one you little punk, she will never, EVER, try for someone like you. I have knowing her longer than you will ever will, and she will go with no one, not even me. TWO, What you did that pisses me off the most is you screwed me out of my title, my belt that would of been around my waist. I am going to break your neck, end your career and make sure you won't be able to move an inch of your body by the time I am done with you!
Jim Rival
Jim Rival

Back to top Go down

Post  lightning Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Lightning looks at Jim Rival with a mix of confusion and anger. He slowly lifts the microphone to respond.

Lightning: Wait...you actually think you can beat me? You are being serious, right? No, no, no...you must be serious. Well, I don't see anyone standing between us and I don't have anything else to do for the next 2 minutes, so come on down here and let me prove to everyone that I meant every word I have said.

Lightning tosses the mic to a ringside attendant and prepares himself.

lightning

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down