Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lightning is ready to go

2 posters

Go down

lightning is ready to go Empty lightning is ready to go

Post  lightning Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Lightning O”Leary leaps before the camera with a smile spread wide across his face. He looks intently into the camera and begins speaking.

Lightning: “Oh Cypher, now you have done it. You have unleashed the ultimate villainy…you have created a clone of yourself! I must now call for aid in battling you, my arch nemesis. I will stop at nothing to…”

“You idiot, Cypher didn’t clone himself.” The Shiv, who just happens to be walking past the developing situation, rolls his eyes as he interrupts Lightning. “His partner just happens to have a similar name, Xyfer. Are you really that dumb?”

Lightning stands before the camera with a blank stare on his face looking at The Shiv. The Shiv shakes his head and walks away. Lightning stays frozen for another few seconds and then a smile starts to spread across his face once more. “Of course it is not a clone. That was rather stupid of me, I should have realized. He has a sidekick! An evil apprentice who is learning at the feet of his dark master. You will pay Cypher!”

“MORON!” The camera turns quickly and The Shiv is seen farther down the hallway shaking his head in disbelief. The camera turns back to Lightning who is still smiling and the picture fades.

lightning

Back to top Go down

lightning is ready to go Empty Re: lightning is ready to go

Post  Cypher Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:57 am

The camera switches into Cypher´s locker room. He stands with his back to the camera.

Cypher begins to speak with his calmly cold voice: "Lightning...huh...don´t you have yet enough? I beat the hell out of you in our 1 on 1 match. Then, you hide behind your partner in the Tag match. You´re nothing else as a coward. Whats wrong with you? Do you really think i´ve cloned myself? This guy, Xyfer...i don´t know who he is...i don´t know where he came from...and it doesn´t interest me also. But, if I were he...I want you to shut your f*cking mouth.

However...do want to fight me again? I´m ready as I´m ever was. And I promise you, this would be your last fight."

Cypher

Back to top Go down