Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future speaks from Paragon

Go down

The Future speaks from Paragon Empty The Future speaks from Paragon

Post  The Future Tony Sensation Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:24 pm

The Honor! camera crew catches up with The Future Tony Sensation after his match with the Almighty Kippo at Paragon. He sits in his locker room hunched over with his head in his hands, still covered in Kippo's blood. He begins talking with his head still down...

Tony Sensation: I had no intention of fighting Kippo... he wasn't in the shape to compete. And the long history Kippo and I have is based off of one thing... competitiveness. He believes he's better than me and I believe I'm better than him. This competitiveness led us to constantly try to out perform and one up each other as a tag team, which made us one of the best tag teams of our time. And it has also led us to have the longstanding feud you see today. I wanted tonight to be the climax... I had the chance to beat him in his own match and truly show that I'm the superior wrestler, but to do that I needed him to be 100% and it was obvious that he wasn't, so I tried to get him to postpone the match. But, (The Future starts shaking his head, still down and buried in his hands) Kippo's stubbornness... his arrogance came through once again and he smacked me. From that point it was on. I decided to teach Kippo a lesson... show him what his poor attitude gets him when he lets his arrogance get the better of him. Was it the correct decision? No. I should have been the bigger man... (the Future finally looks up and at the camera) I let the fans down and I let myself down. I apologize for my actions and I'm sorry you had to see that. I lost my focus and I won't let it happen again. In fact, I'm now more focused than ever. Focused on what? I still want a piece of Kippo when he's 100%, but that's not it. My focus is on finding the man who attacked Kippo and kept us from having the match we wanted on the biggest show in Honor! history thus far. Whoever you are, not only will you have to worry about the Almighty Kippo coming after you, I'm sure, but the Future is after you as well. And that is not a position that anyone in Honor! wants to be in. Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to get cleaned up.

The Future rises and grabs a towel, heading towards the showers, as the camera fades to black.
The Future Tony Sensation
The Future Tony Sensation

Back to top Go down