Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future is Now!

Go down

The Future is Now! Empty The Future is Now!

Post  The Future Tony Sensation Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:35 am

(Killing Joke blasts throughout the arena as the Future Tony Sensation makes his way down to the ring)

The Future: So, I hear the Shiv out here on Glory talking about our feelings on the integrity of the business and blah blah blah. Shiv, other than some times when you lost your focus, I've always known you to be a true wrestler. A man who respects what he does and those around him. But, it seems like maybe you're losing your focus again. It's not about knocking people out... sure, I claim to be the hardest hitter on the Honor roster, but that doesn't mean I intentionally try to knock everybody out. What ends up happening is that I hit the Future Shock and people don't get up. It's a simple move, but it does lead to my opponent getting dropped face first. And Honor! is trying to tell me that if I use it and somebody gets knocked out, I lose the match! This would be like Jake Roberts being told he couldn't use the DDT. Or DDP being told he couldn't use the Diamond Cutter. My argument isn't that I want to knock everybody out or hurt and injure them. My argument is that Honor! knew what they were getting when they signed me. And it was explained to me that there was a Code of Honor and people that didn't follow it would get heat in the back and things like that. It was never explained to me that not following it would lead to being disqualified. And that never happened until the last few weeks. I've been in Honor for over 6 months and now suddenly I'm being told that I have to tone down my style?? Sorry, that's just not acceptable to me. Mr. Kelly signed me to Honor! because he needed a big name and a local draw when we were starting out in my home area. And during that time, nothing was ever said to me. It's funny how when Honor! was using my name as top billing on all of their advertising, could do no wrong. I was the top babyface and the top star of the promotion to Honor! management. But, now Honor has gone to higher levels and is touring internationally and now suddenly, management decides to enforce the Code of Honor. The company named Honor! threw it's beliefs and it's own Code of Honor out the window until it grew to a larger level and now it's trying to bring back the rules and cast away those of us that they used to get there, unless we're willing to change and conform to what they want now. And I don't agree. Especially since it's obviously being done to favor the technical wrestlers and the submission experts. Sure, I've knocked people out. And you know what? A lot of those guys have been cleared by the time the next TV show came around 3 days later. Sure, they were hurt, but they were never injured and I never took a penny out of their income, never cost them a payday. I've seen the Almighty Kippo hook in Cattle Mutilation and pop a guys shoulder out and actually injure them. But, because his opponent is able to tap out with his one good arm still that's ok? That's complete BS and it should be obvious not just to you, but to the entire Honor audience... and yet it doesn't seem to be and these fans that cheered me just weeks ago are now booing me as I come out.

But ya know what? Tonight is Retribution and it's not about all of that at the moment. Tonight is about getting a little retribution of my own. Big Dummy Darkenliet, you called me out on Glory. You want me to team with Covenant, who made it clear that he doesn't want to be involved in this war. He also made it clear that he understands one of the key rules in the wrestling industry. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. And tonight, I will team with Covenant against you and whoever your partner may be. Can I trust Covenant or do I trust Covenant? It doesn't matter. With or without him, I am better than you and any partner you could get. And since you've made the decision to watch the back of a man that will surely stab you in the back when you least expect it, I have no choice but to take you out. You made your bed, I just hope you're prepared to lie in it. In fact, I don't feel like waiting around half the night for the opportunity to get my hands on you, so let's do this right now!
The Future Tony Sensation
The Future Tony Sensation

Back to top Go down