Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future is Now!

2 posters

Go down

The Future is Now! Empty The Future is Now!

Post  The Future Tony Sensation Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:02 pm

(Killing Joke's "Millennium" blasts throughout the arena as the Future Tony Sensation makes his way out of the back and to the top of the ramp)

Donnie: The Future is out here and he doesn't look happy!
Bobby: But, wait... what's this? Brutal Brett Havoc is following behind him! They're making their way down to the ring!

The Future Tony Sensation: I've asked Brett to come out here with me. Should it be any surprise? I trained him, broke him into the business and consider him to be a friend. We may not have seen eye to eye since joining Honor!, but I've always maintained that he was a friend. And since Honor! officials seem to be out to get us, it's made us turn to the only people we can trust around here... each other.

Now, there were a few things I found interesting about Honor! on Monday. First off, there was no sign of Mr. Kelly. After hearing Brett call him out after Glory went off the air last Friday, he didn't even have the nerve to come out and answer the claims against him. Some man of Honor he is...

Second, Big Daddy Darkenliet says he came here for the wrestling and yet is offering to protect Mr. Kelly? Um... hello? Ya big dummy! He's trying to take away our right to wrestle... or at least limit what we want to do. The code suddenly being enforced effects you also, as other than the talent standing on this stage, you're probably the hardest hitting wrestler on the roster. So, what happens when you hit somebody a little too hard and they complain or they can't get up? You'll be right up here with us calling out Mr. Kelly for asking us to tone down our styles... to tone down what we do best... WRESTLE! But,if you want to take up for Mr. Kelly's cause, that is your choice...
but that will put us on opposite sides and I find the old adage to be true. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. You've fallen to the Future Shock before and if you want to fight Mr. Kelly's battles, you will feel it again. Nuff said.

And third, Kippo was on the show running his mouth again... calling me out for being too angerous in the ring. Talking about how I don't protect my opponent. Then later in the night... well, let's just roll the footage.

The Almighty Kippo grabs his opponent by the head and by lifting him by 45° connects with an devastating Inverted DDT!!
THIERRY IS BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!
The Almighty Kippo is about to perform his taunt
The Almighty Kippo Raises His Chin Glaring Down With Disgust executing The Almighty Appraisal
The Almighty Kippo rolls the opponent onto his stomach and pulls his arms back and flips into a bridge executing violent Cattle Mutilation!!
The Almighty Kippo keeps his excruciating submission hold
THIERRY IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

The Future Tony Sensation: So, purposely dropping his already bleeding opponent on his head and busting him open even more is protecting his opponent? Then he locks on Cattle Mutilation and Thierry is literally screaming in pain! You see, and this is my argument about things... hurting your opponent is ok. Sometimes it just happens, whether you mean for it to or not. Like you said Kippo, I Future Shocked you and it hurt you... mild concussion and all that... but did you miss any
matches? No! You've advanced to the finals of the tag tournament. Why? Because you were only hurt, not injured! As a professional wrestler, we tend to be hurt at all times. Pain is a part of the
business! As long as you're not injured, you suck it up and keep going. And no matter how hard I hit, it's never been my intent to injure people, it's been my intent to win. And if someone has to
endure a little pain for that to happen and may get a little hurt, well that's all part of the business. But, once again... look. The Shiv chokes out Havoc and does he get DQed? Nope. You make Thierry scream in pain, obviously hurting him, and yet you're still in the tournament. The Code of Honor isn't to keep wrestlers from being hurt or knocked out... what Mr. Kelly has shown is that it's just to keep people from hitting hard! If you lock in a submission and get the same results that Havoc or I get from what you guys think is hitting people too hard, then that's ok. And that's BS! What gives Mr. Kelly the right to determine what does and doesn't hurt people? What does and
doesn't injure people? Hell, he's never even been in the ring!

You're right, I've played by a bunch of different rules in the different promotions I've been in during my career. But, never have I been told to tone down my style... never have I been told that I couldn't give my all. And I came to Honor! because I was told it was about bringing honor back to the sport of professional wrestling. Not that I'd be stuck with a bunch of people who can't handle someone being a little snug or stiff in the ring. I was brought into the business by old school veterans and instilled with their beliefs. I'd rather protect the business... protect professional wrestling as a whole than worry about protecting my opponent. Maybe that's wrong of me, but oh well. The credibility of our business has been shot to hell in recent years and not enough people seem to care enough to do anything about it. Heck, most of the people broken into the business today don't even know about the history of the business. Kippo, I know you do... and I know you're big on respect, so the fact that you don't understand where I'm coming from just baffles me. We've never gotten along, but it was always the respect we had for wrestling and the competitiveness we have that has brought us together. Man, when did you get so soft?? What I've got that so many others here don't is believability. And I'm not giving that up for anything, especially not a Code of Honor that is
obviously a sham, favoring certain types of wrestlers and only being enforced sparingly throughout Honor's history.

(The Future tosses the microphone over to Brett Havoc)

Brutal Brett Havoc: Mr. Kelly, your actions, or inactions I should say, show just what kind of a man you are. I called you out after Glory went off the air last week. You said that if the Shiv knocked me out he'd be DQed and the title would be mine. Then he choked me unconscious and you are nowhere to be found that night when it happens. And after being called out that night you were nowhere to be found on Honor! either, showing just how honorable of a man you are. You are as big of a fraud as the Code of Honor you suddenly choose to enforce. But, I guess that should be expected, after you sat back for months and barely did your job, didn't bother to enforce the Code that you now seem to live for. You obviously only choose to do your job when it's convenient
for you... or maybe you're waiting for the "mysterious" owner to tell you what to do, since you obviously don't have a thought of your own in that tiny little brain of yours. But, what you're going to learn is that this isn't about titles... this is about the respect that you claim this federation is about. And you should have enough respect for those of us who have the balls to actually get in the ring and perform to not try to tell us that we suddenly have to change the style of wrestling we've done the entire time we've been in Honor! and that we did before we came here when you offered us contracts to wrestle here. And if you thought we hit too hard before, when we were just trying to do our job and win matches, then maybe it wasn't really a smart move to piss us of, huh? Anybody who gets hurt from this point on is on your head, Mr. Kelly... it's all on you.

(Brett Havoc tosses down the microphone as he and Sensation start to leave the ring to a very mixed reaction from the crowd)

Last edited by The Future Tony Sensation on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
The Future Tony Sensation

Back to top Go down

The Future is Now! Empty Re: The Future is Now!

Post  Ryu Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:01 pm

(Brett Havoc tosses down the microphone as he and Sensation head out of the ring to a very mixed reaction from the crowd.)

Down with the sickness begins to play.

Donnie: Whats this?! Could it be?
Bobby: It is! Ryu is at the top of the ramp making his way to the ring.

(Ryu climbs into the ring. Stares at Brutal Brett and Sensation before heading to the corner to raise his belt to the crowd)

Ryu gets a strong cheer.

(Ryu climbs back down and pics up the mic)

Ryu: Brett Havoc and the Future Tony Sensation. You know you two have caused quite a bit of a stir back stage with your up yours boss attitude towards Mr. Kelly. So you think these rules of honor go against everything you believe in on the mat. Mr. Kelly and his mysterious boss are being a little bit of a hypocrite concerning injuring people and what is allowed and what isn't according to you. You think if a technical wrestler is allowed to make a person scream from a hold or pass out from a choke, you should be able to make someone bleed.

(Ryu thinks for a moment while looking at Brutal Brett)

Ryu: Brett Havoc, you have pummeled me. You have splattered my blood all over this ring and many others throughout the country. Sometimes you weren't even the wrestler I was wrestling. You've jumped me from behind. You've caused me to spend countless nights in the hospital getting stitches and recovering from concussions. Everything Mr. Kelly and his boss are trying to do would save me from dealing with this crap you like to do.

(Ryu pauses again)

Donnie: You know Ryu is right. It's quite obvious that this is what is best for the company and it's stars.
Bobby: Exactly. Another wrestler gets it.

Ryu: But I don't think it should be any other way. If I can make people scream, you can make people bleed.

(Ryu drops the mic and shakes hands with Brutal Brett Havoc and The Future Tony Sensation. All three walk out of the ring)

Bobby: What?!
Donnie: The TV Champ just joined up with Brett Havoc and Tony Sensation!
Bobby: This is unbelievable.
Donnie: Glory is shaping up to be one hell of a night already.
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryu Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Yeah your going to have to change yours a little to actually go down to the ring for mine to work.
Ryu
Ryu

Back to top Go down

Post  The Future Tony Sensation Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:56 am

Good stuff! Edits made.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down