Honor! Wrestling Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Champion addresses future contenders

Go down

The new Champion addresses future contenders Empty The new Champion addresses future contenders

Post  Immacolata Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 am

A few seconds after "Prayer" hits the arena, Immacolata emerges from backstage. Her shiny championship rests elegantly against her waist as she makes her way to the ring and climbs into it. A ringside worker hands her a microphone.

Immacolata: The inevitable has happened. I have won my first championship. I am not saying that it was inevitable out of arrogance. After all, I have yet to be beaten, and my only tag team partner has found out what happens when I am let down. Enough with the past, though. That is not what I am here to talk about.

She glances briefly down at her belt.

Immacolata: This is the mark of my dominance. It is also the reward for my efforts. Eventually, I have no doubt, I will be wrapped around another waist as a reward for beating me and ending my dominant streak. However, it will not be that easy. The first man or woman to get a shot at this title will be the one to beat me in a non-title match. I will not lose this title in a fluke. Therefore, my contender will have to prove that he or she is actually worthy of challenging for it before doing so.

She now turns her head towards the entrance at the top of the ramp.

Immacolata: I do not care who you are. That is the very least of my concern. You should know, though, that I will give you no quarter. You have had the chance to scout me for weeks now, so prepare accordingly. If you make the mistake of facing me unprepared, you will regret it for a very long time. When you regain consciousness, that is. Bring friends, too, for I have no doubt you will need their interference to take me down. I will make this Championship prestigious.

With that, she lets the microphone drop and leaves the ring, heading backstage.

Last edited by Immacolata on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a sentence.)

Immacolata

Back to top Go down